Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
Just google the address of Dream Boys or Dicks Cafe and you will find that they are consistently listed as:...

Open up Hornet and zoom into the location of Dream Boys and Dicks and you will see the small street labeled as Soi Decho!
Most information on the internet is copied from elsewhere, including all mistakes. The authority for the name of this soi will be in Thai language.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
...to spend a few nights going to the go-go bars, I always seemed to have trouble locating the soi.

I even kept a few business cards from some of the bars and massage joints and they refer to it as follows:
On my first trip to Thailand, I came across this soi by chance. From then on, I can find it blind.
Business cards? I never thought of asking them for a business card, but shall do when/if I ever go again.
Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
So if this soi has a name for many years, if taxi drivers know how to find it, why does google maps not show this soi?
There are many mistakes in google maps. I would have thought nostramap (a Thai based mapmaker) is better, but it lacks Soi Twilight! https://map.nostramap.com/NostraMap/