Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
On a recent visit, I also heard the Mamsan blaminng the government for the lack of tourists, but just around the block there was another gogo bar packed out with no spare seating space.

Also, tourist numbers to Thailand have increased considerably in the last 10 years, as shown by the TAT & airport statistics.

It just seems there has been a decrease in the numbers patronising Pattaya gay bars. I don't know why, but phone apps must be one factor. Another factor would probably be gogo bars closing due to police raids & pay offs. So less to attract people.
A reason can also be the type of boys. Many Farang want young looking twink. I see many times boys on stage who look like above 30 and are not in shape. In fact it happens to me that sometimes I see boys on stage and I have to leave, because I desire none of them. How can this be? My taste is the average Farangs' taste. So if I desire none then that goes for most. When I say "desire none" I mean desire none to pay for it. I often would not mind to fuck one of them for free. They aren't that bad. But for me to pay a boy he must be in my top list.

So if you have a line up and no one pleases me, then you do something very wrong as a bar owner. You don't understand your own customers and what they want. Then you deserve to go down.

I am positive if I were to start a gogo bar and 80% of boys are hot twinks around 20 years of age (and 20% the more manly types), my bar would be full all day. Certainly if it had a good sexy show also, with no lady boys at all in it, just hot twink boys dancing.

Despite the apps, I am sure my bar would be full.