Update re Hata Khmer: you do not need to hurry back nor fear for more money-wringing to see mr. BB, as nr 20 has gone from the workers list, unless of course you can reach him for special arrangements. Asked for his name as check, but already forgotten. Besides: seemed there were more motobikes in the ''garden'' as working boys-he must have had his dream. In some other report, which I cannot find anymore, someone recalled a dark-skinned country farmerboy as nr 33-is also gone, nr 33 now taken by a whitish and a bit girlish/chinese/Khmer guy from another province. The local taste seems not for dark-skinned persons, though Uniman/Arena type tattooed muscleboys are many there.
Alltogether this stay in PnPn-also as a kind of tryout to see if it would be a viable alternative for BKK for me, was alltogether not too encouraging. The dirt and rubbish everywhere, bad food situation (compared to offers, availability and pricing in BKK), very little to actually really see/do daytime and the still prevailing warnings to go out after dark with too much care and worries are not compensated enough by the plus-factors. HK is also just similar to 1 of an average of 20+ ditto BKK local m2m massageshops. In total the PnPn gay scene is still smaller as that in ChiangMai, a city 5 times smaller. Really appalling are the Khmer-riche, invariably Chinese bisnes typos, who warrant a local red-shirt revolution against them. Also went to nearby Love Spa (gay sauna) before HK and this was simply just a dump as worse as farose.
But this all does not mean I really liked your pleasant readings and well-told adventures. Keep them coming please.