Announcement: There is a special event at PAO Tuesday 10 April at 6 PM:

The 'Frugal Freddy' dining group will be making an appearance at Pao this Tuesday April 10 @ 6pm. There is the choice of 3 'mains' with a choice of 'starter' included. The mains are: (1)Ramen with Spicy Beef @B130, (2)Beef Curry @B180,(3)Pork Ribs @B180. There is an additional 20% discount on the prices above and beverages are also 20% off this time only.

Personally, I suggest you avoid going during this time. They aren't used to being that busy (the entire staff consists of the two Chinese chefs) and they are focusing only on a limited subset of their menu for this large group.

However, if you want to mix with that group, you might want to go then. All are welcome.

BTW, the beef curry is a Chinese style curry and they bring the spices from Hong Kong. However I don't think the curries are their strongest dishes. Better to start with any of the fresh noodles, dumplings, or pork ribs.

Some might ask, why I do I seem to care so much about exposing PAO for your dining consideration? Because I am passionate about food and when I meet chef restauranteurs like those at Pao who are so dedicated to doing freshly cooked authentic regional food for a more than fair price and I see the world isn't noticing what they are so sincerely offering in enough numbers to make it economically viable, I just want to help all that I can. Of course, the base reason is I want them to stay open so I can keep having their food!

Yes the Frugal Freddy exposure will help and I'm sure most of them will love their food and obviously the price as they're into frugal ...