You will also need the name on the account and the account number the funds are being transferred to. As I understand it, the SWIFT code will get it to the bank - but the bank needs the additional information to deposit the funds to the correct account.

Personally, I never did obtain or use the SWIFT code for Bangkok Bank - when I transferred funds to my bf (before I retired and moved here), my USA bank accepted his bank name, bank address (I used main Office in Bangkok), name on the account, and the account number - I did include the Chaiyaphum Branch after the bank's name on the wire transfer form. After I opened my account with Bangkok Bank here in Pattaya, I used the same informatin for wire transfers except I noted it was the Pattaya Branch -- not sure that really is needed so long as you have the name and account number. However, I understand that some banks will not wire without the SWIFT code (I think my bank's International Dept had the information and didn't really need for me to profide it) -- I have never had a problem with my wire transfers -- currently, my wires from USA are deposited the next day in my Pattaya account.