Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arriving late,cant go to MONTYS

Would HOWARDS let me in at 2am?
    Is it the time of day you're concerned about, or is it whether they will let you in at all? ;-)

Regarding "your direct 5 hour flights from Sydney to Bangkok" let's not go there again, ok? another ;-)

Liked

Try Writing a 10 Page Letter To Spike..

If that doesn't work try the Marina, basically the same price and I think someone is at their desk all night.

Re: Arriving late,cant go to MONTYS

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Now one of my direct 5 hour flights from Sydney to Bangkok

I have wrote to Thai Airways to ask them to leave Sydney 2 hours earlier on my leaving day so i can get there earlier but havent had a single response.
    Billy, that is a disgrace, do they realise just who you are?

You have dome more to promote the 5 hours Sydney/Bangkok flight than anyone else has and the least they could do is to lay on a private jet for you.

To make your point - You should stay at home and boycott Thailand.

Billy stay home..

I am surprised Monty will let you in at all the way you have bashed his business in the past. I will lose a lot of respect for Monty if he lets you bareback or chickendance in his place or for that matter lets you anyway near his place. The cameras will be out to catch your image tho, only problem we don't know whether to use a wide angle lens or one for shorter people. Who let the DOGS out???

Liked
    Send an inquiry to: info@howards-pattaya.net

Would think someone would still be around at 2 am to check you in (especially if they know you're coming) but I can't speak for Howards obviously. I've stumbled back to Howards really late and there's been someone manning the desk. Another option is to find a full service hotel in Pattaya that has a true 24/hr desk and stay there the first night.

I used to get late flights into BKK. My preference is to take the cab down that night as well.

Dboy

"cant go to MONTYS"

you know he doesn't allow glue sniffers in the place

"Now one of my direct 5 hour flights from Sydney to Bangkok" ..

that's fine for you, the rest of us have to go on an aeroplane.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Is it the V.I. or the troll??

The signature on the bottom of the lead thread looks like one of the V.I. but the language is obviously
    that of the troll from hell.. Perhaps, the V.I. thinks he can payoff his months of living at Montys without
    payment with this promotion but in the end, does it really matter which is which or if the are the same
    poster with multiple identity problems juiced up with booze and bullshit...what a waste of time dear moderators,
    whereever you are... :cat:

LMTU wrote :

he just sits in the host Bars drinking a Half a Beer
    Go drinks the other half ? :alien:

Re: John Kerr has got a catty fan

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Ill have a drink any time wx40afp look me up when youn get here, your such good fun if only these guys knew the real you as I do in the La Cage fun house.
    Oh good. Tell us when you'll be there.
    I enjoy freak shows.

Liked

Re: Arriving late,cant go to MONTYS

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Now one of my direct 5 hour flights from Sydney to Bangkok arrives in Bangkok at 2245pm

I dont like Bangkok,I dont like the boys,drink prices,the bars there etc,I dont know why but its not the same as Pattaya so really I dont want to stay the night.
    Trouble is by the time you get to customs,immigration etc it will be about 2330(11.30pm)

Get a cab to Pattaya add about 2 hours and a bit so will be in Pattaya about 1.30 am to 2am.
    MONTYS BB now closes at around 8pm,you cant bloody get in.What does one do?
    Many times I have had to ask the Taxi driver to go fast to Pattaya as many of them are slow.
    Where am i going to go arriving at this time?
    I have wrote to Thai Airways to ask them to leave Sydney 2 hours earlier on my leaving day so i can get there earlier but havent had a single response.This is the only direct flight.No way am i travelling Singapore airlines again stopping at Singapore,i want a fast flight,trouble is it arrives too late.Would HOWARDS let me in at 2am?
    I always travel by the night flight
    TG994 leave Sydney at 21.20 and arrive in BKK at 0635 just in time to get to Montys for breakfast
    This should appeal to you as you will save 500baht on a room
    That is of course if Monty will let you into his hotel ever again.
    But I suppose that is how you can afford to dine at Brunos and Symphony