Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting cold feet

as much as I hate to say it

that old dingbat Edith may be correct..200 bucks Bucnaway could go a long away and let's face it..they all drift back into town anyway...eventually. (fancy anyone quoting Paris Hilton !..last time I saw the old slapper she was being carted off in handcuffs -but that would appeal to Edith )

wx40afp..you sound for all the world like our dear boygeorge especially with your eulogy to the mad crocodile hunter..you must be an Aussie. I preferred that intellectual Germaine Greer's take on the whole mass grief that seems to have gripped that weird island that apparently didn't even bother watching his show with their a'wailing and a'screeching especially when she talked about him taunting the croc with his baby in his arm ( remember the headlines then !..oh what a reversal !!).."he taunted the crocodile and put his baby in danger and for that matter the chook had a pretty miserable life as well !!"

Re: as much as I hate to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    that old dingbat Edith may be correct..200 bucks Bucnaway could go a long away and let's face it..they all drift back into town anyway...eventually. (fancy anyone quoting [b]Paris Hilton!..last time I saw the old slapper she was being carted off in handcuffs -but that would appeal to Edith )
    Well, she (claims) she only had one margarita--On an empty stomach (And matching head)--& was on her way to In and Out (The Hollywood branch of Niddy's Nookie.) for a burger.
    Ba-itch used her arrest as an ocassion for a--F*** a pretty actress!--photo-op! Then pouted because the handcuffs weren't the pink, fuzzy ones we so favor--And used her one phone call from jail to try to order (Is she part Thai?) Room Service! (Well, she hadn't got her burger, had she!)

Speaking of restaurants; as if Americans weren't fat enough, a restaurant chain is now serving fried macaroni-and-cheese--As an appetizer!

And some Russians trying to get into the Guiness Book made a huge pizza-map of Moscow. In Russia they put corn on pizza. Oh, well, in the Philippines they layer shaved-ice, navy beans, corn, yam jam, fruit cocktail and ice cream into a parfait: halo-halo (mix-mix). Some put--Yuck--bananas in it!

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I was in Phuket last year when they held the Nations party. The guys were very friendly towards me. It sometimes seemed as if I was the flavor of the hour... I was constantly groped, stopped to have polite banter, propositioned and hit-on... After a while it got old. Well it got old when I felt as if I was being blocked from talking to the guys I wanted to talk to because I was engaged in polite conversation with a stranger...

And many of the guys tell me they never had sex with a black guy before and bla bla bla.... Oh and don't get me started on the girls pinching me when I walk down the sidewalk....

Now I do enjoy myself there but sometimes I wish I could blend into the crowd and not stick out like a black man in an Asian country LOL
    Well I guess it's your call then really. (I'm not surprised you're molested wherever you go, that's the affluent Chinese, they love their status objects and baubles!). If you don't like dancing/ partying save yourself the $200 and pick up guys on the street. But if you secretly like the attention of a thousand Chinese hands feeling up your manhood well...................
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Too many guys commenting on their perception of an event that they haven't been to!

I went to the closing night of the last Nations Party. It was fun. I went with my boyfriend (Thai of course). We ogled and chatted to a lot of oriental eye candy. Sure there are a lot of Singapore Chinese, but there are also oriental guys from round the world, and maybe 10% were Thai. It is expensive for local guys, but there was some distribution of free tickets locally, and the plan is to increase that number this year.

It was fun for one night or two, but three whole days and nights ...........actually I think that I am starting to drool!

...I wish I could blend into the crowd and not stick out like a black man in an Asian country LOL
    Try to sound less intelligent.

Liked
    Just stop it... Your too uptight and quick to type with poison fingers.... Just as one of my Asian friends sometimes loves to be the only Asian at gay events I sometimes like to be the only black guy. I know that a lot of times the guys don't see me, they only see a black guy. Just as I am looking for a cute & sexy Thai guy... one right after the other and I care nothing personal about the guy beyond the body.

Many guys have no problem telling me they always wanted to have sex with a black guy. They did not say they wanted sex with a guy name Paul or an American....

I don't have a problem being wanted for my skin/race... I just wish I could turn it off and on, but I can't, so I just have to deal with it and I am able to :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sybil Thrope
    ...I wish I could blend into the crowd and not stick out like a black man in an Asian country LOL
    Try to sound less intelligent.
    These are the good'ol days

Bucky,

I am going to Nation with a couple of friends. Take a look at last years pics on the Nation web page and see for yourself if events were empty. It looked pretty good to me. I am not going to Nation for the express purpose of hooking up. If it happens, it happens. I am just going to party, dance, and have a good time (it is only three nights out of my vacation). For that matter I don't come to Thailand expressly to off different boys every night. I happen to like the club scene and I am more prone to hookup with one guy who also enjoys the scene. I enjoy time with him as I like the companionship as well. I go out everynight, party and stay out late every night. That's me, may not be your style. But, if you are going to be in Phuket anyway, you can probably just buy a less expensive ticket for one of the events. What have you got to loose. I believe they were selling tickets that way on the Fridae web site. If you like the Friday night event you can probably get another ticket for Saturday. I know a guy that went last year (he is Chinese American, goodlooking, & is sticky - damn it!) and he had a ball. Some of his pics of the event were awesome. Look at Brad's comments. He is the only poster so far that was there and his comments seemed reasonably favorable. All the other comments seem to be from people who probably would not be caught dead at a circuit party anyway (circuit parties are not for everyone so no disrespect intended) or have negative comments about the SG guys. If you are going to be in Phuket anyway why not give one night a try. If you are expressly looking for sex at Nation you may or may not be disappointed as not everyone there will be looking for a hot stud like you.

Seems to me that what puts some guys off on SG guys is that they do not need money to have sex so they are free to choose. They don't necessarily need to go bonkers over every foreigner that walks by. You can bet if Thailand's economy ever gets to where SG is there will be a lot of posters here posting on another forum non-Thai related. Sure Thais have a more free and easy attitude about sex but don't think for a minute some of the Thai boys would not be a little more selective with whom they had sex if they did not need the money. Everyone takes advantage of that, including me.

I will definitly post on the forum after my trip and give you guys my honest assessment of Nation VI - good and bad.

Liked
    I was thinking of getting a ticket for one night. Many guys suggest I go for the pool party.

At night, there was a large group of guys in Paradise complex... Most of them were in town for the Nations event and venturing out to see what was going on outside of the events... I met a lot of guys but I had a twisted ankle and did not mix into the crowd out of fear of someone stepping on my foot.

Last year when I was there the guys were very nice to me. I went to Pattaya with one Thai guy and he paid for half the cost of the room and wanted to pay the car fare. We took turns paying for meals and he picked up the tab for our travel in the city.

When I was back in BKK I was treated to dinner many times and not once did I have to pay a guy for the fun we had.

I had so much fun last year that I decided I would make myself more lean to see if it effects my time there. I hope it will

At any rate... I am not worried about how I will be received, I am worried about making a wrong choice for fun :geek:
    These are the good'ol days

Race relations

I was in Phuket last year when they held the Nations party. The guys were very friendly towards me. It sometimes seemed as if I was the flavor of the hour... I was constantly groped, stopped to have polite banter, propositioned and hit-on... After a while it got old. Well it got old when I felt as if I was being blocked from talking to the guys I wanted to talk to because I was engaged in polite conversation with a stranger...

And many of the guys tell me they never had sex with a black guy before and bla bla bla.... Oh and don't get me started on the girls pinching me when I walk down the sidewalk....

Now I do enjoy myself there but sometimes I wish I could blend into the crowd and not stick out like a black man in an Asian country LOL
    Hmm Bucknaway I sympathise with this, It can't be nice, feeling like a side show all the time. You must remember for the average Chinese with their pickled peanut, just the shear imagination of the trouser snake lollin in your pocket could drive them into a groping frenzy. You see this is OK for them, to be seen groping a black man, it is considered sport, where as groping a white man, no matter the size of the tool, now that would lose them all face, because that would appear slutty and they would be seen as grossly inferior. So we get the intellectual chit chat and naught else. Though if we catch them on their own, and by surprise, they are only too eager to kow-tow in the direction of our pelvis, though it is always in a rather unpleasant feeding frenzy of lust sort of way, they must hurry lest they get caught in the act by another yellow brother, possibly lurking in the dark somewhere. No,for you we need another tactic.

You need some support. There is a black guy, who always hangs around the Babylon on international holidays, when the place is packed with Chinese from across Asia. He has a very big tool and I am sure he gets his odd share of the groping. However whenever I am there, he is constantly begging me to Fcuk him. So I am assuming he is not getting the satisfaction he desires, this could mean that the groping isn't paying off, what ever, but this is where you come in, unless you are also a bottom.
    I myself am only ever there for the massage. I have yet to experiment with anal probing, it just makes me want to throw up, I dont think this is normal, I am sure it is just a phase, and will pass. Until then, he would make a very suitable substitute for all your pent up frustrations, in that sea of complex Chinese face.

The other thing you could try, ironically, as wx40afp suggests, is going in drag, you know the Empress Dowager costume, it is fantastic what you can achieve with some make up and a borrowed curtain, this should work a treat, you will have a whole court of eunuchs before you can say "Cixi", and you never know one of them might just still be intact. Good luck.

I was at Nation's party in Phuket last year and it was great.There were many guys there from all over Asia and also a lot of Thais.The crowd was very friendly and so many good lookers dancing shirtless.The turnout was good last year and will probably be a lot better this year as memories of the tsunami fade.It is being held at The Hilton on Karon Beach which is a very large hotel with extensive grounds and right on the beach.Sanuk maak maak!
    Bkkjunky