Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting cold feet

Liked

Getting cold feet

I am going to be in Phuket during the nations party but I am not sure I want to spend $200 or more for their 3 day event pass.

Last year they were giving away tickets and some events were near empty (I heard but could be wrong).

I am all for fun and games but there is only so much dancing a person wants to do in Phuket. There are other things to do

Maybe someone can help talk me into buying one of these overpriced tickets?

These are the good'ol days

Liked
    Yikes! What do you get for the money? Are they building an entirely new Phuket for this, or just using the regular one? Sorry, I'm probably not helping.

Dboy

Liked
    Your right. that didn't help at all LOL

Fridae also took down the board where people could comment on the Nations party because so many complained about the cost! :bom:

At that price im sure it will be pretty empty again!

Liked
    Yeah... I know a few ways I can have lots of fun for $200 and to think that with Fridae's nation party, $200 only gets you in...

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Have you been to any of the parties in the past Bucknaway? I've heard a lot of complaints about the cost as well, especally for the Thai. If there are not too many people there and given the poor reputation for gay Singaporean Chinese for being well - you can look but don't touch - and for being sticky, I was wondering if you'd get as much action as you hoped for? I mean maybe you will becuase of your sexy black body and exotic look (for them) but yeah $200 bucks in Thailand buys you a lot of fun with the Thais eh?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    I was in Phuket last year when they held the Nations party. The guys were very friendly towards me. It sometimes seemed as if I was the flavor of the hour... I was constantly groped, stopped to have polite banter, propositioned and hit-on... After a while it got old. Well it got old when I felt as if I was being blocked from talking to the guys I wanted to talk to because I was engaged in polite conversation with a stranger...

And many of the guys tell me they never had sex with a black guy before and bla bla bla.... Oh and don't get me started on the girls pinching me when I walk down the sidewalk....

Now I do enjoy myself there but sometimes I wish I could blend into the crowd and not stick out like a black man in an Asian country LOL

wx40afp, thats just plain rude. Bucknaway, I agree a little bit of lipstick and yall twisting your hips and pointing in the sky, all night long man.

Nations party is one big wank off, avoid avoid and at that price! It's none other than uptight sticky rice having a "good time" away from the prying eyes of granny. About as groovey as a seven day Adventist conference. Nothing interesting at all. When they eventually all come screaming out of the closet, and for real, then strike, but until then chill.

I don't know about you but there is something very unappealing about gay Asians with spending power, something happens to them, a certain fear of ever again being seen to be needy. And this includes having a proper cock up their arse. It will take a few generations yet. I think this is true, especially for ex-european colonies. Keeping up appearances and face. Like Aunty say's, you might just get away with being seen as exotic meat, but I wouldn't count on it getting you anywhere.

Save yourself for those that are as free and liberated a spirit as yourself.

Yeah, I also don't see the appeal of hanging with those Singers guys. Sounds like you are a circuit boy type and won't be able to help yourself though.

When in Bangkok, bang THAI cock ...

Such a Tzimmes!

Why don't I believe you when you say these things are problems.
    I think you just want everyone to wish they had your problems, ba-itch. (Said in the nicest, Paris Hilton, sort of way.)

Do what you did last time, Bucky, stay in town and catch the offal--And always be kind to strangers; they might have hot friends. (Or deep pockets.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    When in Bangkok, bang THAI cock ...
    So what does one do is Phuket?...Phque it?