List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: only 25 customers in Dreamboy Bar ...

Macaroni ..

I have to agree with you about 'Fresh Boys'. I went in once and had the mamasan asking 'what boy you like', before I even had my drink. Then a second mamasan sat down asking 'where you from' etc and the same 'which boy you like'. I told them both I don't want any boy, just a drink and then watched as they directed a troupe of boys to sit down one after the other. High pressure selling or what? I lasted about five minutes, check bill, no tip.

Other notable mamasans include the one from Boys who stands directly infront of you during the show, grinning at you like a lobotimised cheshire cat and the mamasan from X-Boys who looks remarkably like the 'kiddie catcher' from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I still like X-Boys. I don't recall ever seeing a XXX show there, just dance routines and sexy routines and occassional throbbers popping out of bikini's that lasts for approx. 1 hour. Nor have I seen an XXX show in Dreamboys, just entertaing, well choreographed shows - again upto or over 1 hour. Future Boys seems to be the place to go if you want guaranteed XXX, but as I said before, you can be unlucky and fork out for a drink and then get a show that lasts all of five minutes.

Re: Subsequently

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni21
    Boys Bangkok - 13 customers at start of 10.30 show. Grew to about 20 customers by the end of show. Acts were the tired old ones. Nothing explicit.

X-boys - about 70 percent full at start of show, about 90 percent full by end of show.
    Why change from numbers to percentages? Does 90% full at X-boys = 25 customers, 50 customers or NFI? Does 20 customers at Boys Bangkok equate to 50% full? Aunty (who I can now reveal to be a closet Australian) needs these statistics for her weekly comic Nuclear Physics for the Under Fives

Re: Subsequently

Quote Originally Posted by "homintern
    Why change from numbers to percentages? Does 90% full at X-boys = 25 customers, 50 customers or NFI? Does 20 customers at Boys Bangkok equate to 50% full? Aunty (who I can now reveal to be a closet Australian) needs these statistics for her weekly comic Nuclear Physics for the Under Fives
    A valid criticism. It's just that as numbers increased, and more people were moving about, it got harder to make an actual count, and so I relied more on an estimate of the percentage of seats filled. Most bars in Soi Twilight are roughly the same size. I'd say they can accommodate from 100 - 120 bums at maximum capacity. So if I had said a bar was 90% full, it would mean something in the region of 90- 108 customers in there.

Dreamboy continue...question on Tawan

used to be the Tawan (muscle men) put on a good show with good crowds...there was alwasy a jack off contest which was fun, and live fuck sho........I'm wondering if those things have been eliminated. WAs surprised in reading this thread to see no comments about it Let m e know aloha

Update

I was in Dream Boy last night. There were at most 40 customers, more than a quarter of whom were some Taiwanese who came for the show and left soon afterwards. I was keeping a close eye on the number of "offs". It didn't get into double figures. Two Westerners offed 3 boys between them. (The whole bar knew about the Taiwanese because that replusive drag show at the end asked one of them where he was from)