Pride Festival Organization, "Bangkok Together 2006"
28 Oct. - 5 Nov. All over Bangkok, Thailand.
======================
Pride Festival "Bangkok Together 2006" brought to you by:
ThailandOUT.com, The Beach Group, Bug & Bee, @Richard's Pub & Restaurant, TQPR (Thailand), Telephone Pub, Balcony Pub, Sphinx, FREEMAN DISCO, Long Yang Club, Fresh Beach Boyz, Tarntawan Hotel, Dick's Cafe, Balls -the sport bar, Cutey and Beauty, Kinnara Tour, Babylon, O! Ho Restaurant, Zees Zone, Farose Sauna, Jupiter 2002, Cafe 4, Goodview Sauna, ICK, Sanctury Spa, Bonny Massage, X Group, Om Yim Restaurant, Rainbow Sky Association of Thailand, Bangkok Rainbow Organization, S.W.I.N.G, Fridae.com (The Official Media), NotesFromBangkok.com, Dragoncastle.net, Thai Puan, Dreaded Ned's, Bangkok Variety, Max Magazine, Utopia Asia, Boxertravels.com, Thaiboy.net, GayGuide.net, Sticky Rice, PLUguide, Swallow Bangkok, Thailand Queer Network, GayWired.com, Global Gay Guide Network, Connexion and all media in and outside Thailand.
======================
Address:
6th Floor, The Beach Residence Building, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand 10310 (Subway, Ratchadapisek Station, exit gate #1)

I just got this Email from The Pride Festival - not sure why - but I was impressed at the large number of sponsors that they have gathered - quite a few I have not heard of.