Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Throb - Mazie Trollette & new owner's birthday

Liked: 1
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

lovely Maisie

any word on some new air conditioning ?

Any word if Maisie will also be doing some shows on the weekend before or after? I'd love to attend her show, but it is impossible for me to fly over on a week night and be back in time for work in the morning.

Can anyone tell me whether you can off any of those male dancers (not the ladyboys) in the Topman Show? Is it allowed and will they go, or, has it to be done on the quiet, if at all?

There is one I saw there last year and who still seems to be there (he is in those pics). I would really like to get to know him on my next visit!
    Gerefan

Liked
    Have the shows at Throbb changed any?

I remember the first time I saw a Throbb show! It was GREAT.

Then the guys... Pulled their pants off! :cheers:

Then the next number, They pulled their pants off! :drunken:

Then they pulled their pants off again! :geek:

And again! :salute:

And again! :fucyc:

And again! :banghead:

And again! :angry5: (they are gonna get a fabric friction rash!)

I left... But I hear they ripped their pants off again. :tard:
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan
    Can anyone tell me whether you can off any of those male dancers (not the ladyboys) in the Topman Show? Is it allowed and will they go, or, has it to be done on the quiet, if at all?

There is one I saw there last year and who still seems to be there (he is in those pics). I would really like to get to know him on my next visit!
    Gerefan
    Yes, I offed one of the dancers a while back.After the show they came round the audience shaking hands - at that point i asked him to come join me for a drink and we proceeded from there. If I rememeber correctly the off fee was 100Bht over a normal go-go.

Hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan

Gerefan
    Looking at Boxer's ( pic's http://www.boxertravels.com/newtopman/index.htm ), is the guy you are thinking of in the 2nd row of pics down from the top? (leather pants and belting out a lyp-sinc song with gusto). I certainly thought he was the most attractive of the performers/dancers (not counting the Dolly Sisters of course) and remember seeing him perform at Topman well over a year ago as well as in the recent relaunch show. If he is available for 'offs', I can't believe that he hasn't already bagged a Farang full time! The pics don't really do justice to how sexy this guys is.

Pantz!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Have the shows at Throbb changed any?

I remember the first time I saw a Throbb show! It was GREAT.

Then the guys... Pulled their pants off! :cheers: ....

.... And again! :angry5: (they are gonna get a fabric friction rash!)

I left... But I hear they ripped their pants off again. :tard:
    Same Same!

Congratulations LMTU on your scoop and keep on posting those tidbits. Hopefully the new boss will bring a new show but hopefully with a little de-pantzing kept in :geek:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wonder??

I wonder if the new owner of Throb wanted his full name and history revealed on the world wide web..Well, if he is a life time friend
    of lmtu, he must not be surprised or annoyed but still, I wonder?

Throb/Splash has great potential and could use a freshing up and a few changes.. Should anyone visit soon please report on what
    you think, especially if any changes..I am sure lmtu will have a report soon but it is good to have more than one opinion.. I will get back to
    Pattaya in a few more days and check it out myself if I can drag myself out of Sunee, especially Krazy Dragon and Kaos.. :cat:

Who is the new owner of Throb

and what has Maisie got to do with the business if anything, the messages here are a bit cryptic.