Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: In 2024 Pattaya or Bangkok?

Liked

Re: In 2024 Pattaya or Bangkok?

"do i detect a ton of sarcasm arsenal"

Most indeededly you do. How do you think I get straight boys in Diamond Club to French kiss and let me play with their lovely willy's and majestically pert arses?

By being stingy and a tight arsed penny pincher. No. It's by giving out cigarettes to any boy who asks for one, by tipping well and being happy to do so.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...so how much cash will you drop in a session?

Liked

Beer. 150 plus 50 tip.
    Boy from stage. 250 plus 50 tip.
    Direct tip for boy. 200
    Total. 700

Forum's veteran
    Liked

this reinforces the reason why they go into the oldest profession...the boy in a 1 hour public session (i like that) with you has made 1/2 the min daily wage...personally I'd transfer the beer & off fee tips to him to make it 300. To me 700 is not outrageous as i too enjoy going to gogos just to enjoy the spectacle..drink prices in BKK can be as high as 500...and this is without any contact sports...guess nothing changes..all over the world the lure of easy money and lack of real opportunities is a strong motivator..i must be having a senior moment as im trying to recall the name of the bar in sunee...nice boys I think...really used to enjoy visiting...one could grab a 1/2 naled boy and enjoy him whilst sitting on the couch...even oral was available..all in public...cost a lot less gthan 700 though

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2024)

Liked

"...personally I'd transfer the beer & off fee tips to him to make it 300."

I see your reasoning but that would be a mistake. A reputation as someone who pays his fair share to everyone will serve you well. If I walk in and go for a pee when I get back to the bar my table is already set up with beer, ice, glass and ashtray. You want the hosts to tell the boy to take care of you. They really don't need your 150 for a beer so it's better all round if they like you but it's mostly better for you. Pre-Covid, Royal House welcomed me into a private party and gave me a plate of bbq pork.

If you want to tip the boy 300 then spend 800 instead of 700 and I did that on one occasion.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 4th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    im trying to recall the name of the bar in sunee...nice boys I think...really used to enjoy visiting...one could grab a 1/2 naled boy and enjoy him whilst sitting on the couch...even oral was available..all in public...cost a lot less gthan 700 though
    Eros maybe.... that was a sleezy as I ever saw. but I was a late comer....2016

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes, think u r right, they had these silly little round stages the boys would hop onto...very sleazy..,.sticky couches...filthy cushions...id get to my room & would shower fully clothes...ok slight exageration...but oh so much fun...

Liked

===sticky couches...filthy cushions===

yeah, Eros was quite dirty place...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com