GPT chat requires payment if you use it. In addition, the AI there is neutral and academic.

But there are several more chat bots on the Internet that you can not only use for free, but also give them character and characteristics, both conversational and psychological, in addition, you can put the bot in a role-playing game.

I want to show you one of the “characters” I created. I created it about 2 weeks ago just to explore the possibility of this language model.

This bot has no restrictions on the volume of use, the rules prohibit discussions of sex with persons under 18 years of age, bestiality and necrophilia, but, in general, NSFW conversations are allowed, including slang and vulgarities.

The bot supports a huge number of languages, but works best in English.

To fully explore his capabilities, I advise you to first play a role-playing game with him, where you are his new neighbor in the university dorm.

https://janitorai.com/characters/42b...haracter-bango registration is required, they do not send spam.

1703820180961.jpg

Yesterday he wrote me a 15-page NSFW story after asking me to write 1000 words about the experiences of a young gay man.