Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyeglass Recommendations

Liked

Re: Eyeglass Recommendations

I found the Rutnin faciities and staff very good. The main problem was that appointment times were never kept. I frequently had to wait 45 minutes after an appointment time made months earlier. When I once had to wait 75 minutes, I asked the staff on duty why. She said they were very busy, a ridiculous answer as that was very obvious. I then asked what was the point of appointment times and why they had not contacted me by phone or sms to suggest I come an hour later? I was met with a typical Thai blank stare!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...so annoying.....farangs move to LOS but expect the same way of working as back home...the home they fled because they were looking for something different...

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 13th, 2023), mr giggles (November 21st, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...so annoying.....farangs move to LOS but expect the same way of working as back home......
    If it was the UK and you had an appointment with your doctor they are never, ever, on time.

That is….if you could get an appointment in the first place.

Liked

...so annoying.....farangs move to LOS but expect the same way of working as back home...the home they fled because they were looking for something different...
    That has to be a huge joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    If it was the UK and you had an appointment with your doctor they are never, ever, on time.

That is….if you could get an appointment in the first place.
    This is not the UK where appointments can take many weeks and long waiting lines are common. This is Thailand and Rutnin is an expensive private hospital. At the sort of prices they charge, i have never been kept waiting more than about 15-20 minutes in any other private hospital here.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ah yes....the self righteous farang...back home he's a nobody but once in Thailand believes that somehow he has been reincarnated as a VIP...listen here honey...all those boys screeching "handsome man" as you walk by a gogo bar...they dont really mean it...

Liked

ah yes....the self righteous farang...back home he's a nobody but once in Thailand believes that somehow he has been reincarnated as a VIP...listen here honey...all those boys screeching "handsome man" as you walk by a gogo bar...they dont really mean it...
    What sort of rubbish are you spouting this time?

8. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (November 22nd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

One of the many things I appreciate about retirement is that I'm never in a hurry anymore.

Queen Sirikit Hospital (General Care) in Sattahip is similar to Rutnin Eye Hospital - where they're also known for providing excellent medical treatment, but the waiting times are very looooooooog...and I actually enjoy it!

Sirikit also supports the local Thai Navy by providing mandatory physical examinations for all new recruits. It's not uncommon to see clusters of young melt-in-your-mouth Navy boys sitting around in their snug white shorts waiting for their numbers to be called. I stared at this one boys crotch for so long that by the time they called my number I forgot why I was there...555.

There's always a port in the storm.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (November 17th, 2023), Armando (November 17th, 2023), BenCH (November 22nd, 2023), daydreamer (November 17th, 2023)

Liked

I lost my glasses earlier this year and after going a few days without glasses, I realized the only reason I need glasses is in case a cute boy walks out of my focus range.

pfvbd2772m131.jpg

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 21st, 2023), francois (November 20th, 2023)

Liked

https://youtu.be/mdYTNqalaiU?si=kO8gfrKPeL_ed-zz

Video about Rutnin Eye Hospital from Pattaya youtuber.