Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guest ( Boys) friendly Hotels

Liked

Re: Guest ( Boys) friendly Hotels

the Agate is a nice choice. of course you could AirBNB one of the nice condos around jomtien as well. as mentioned before transport between Boystown and Jomtien is very easy... and can be fun..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

daveuk, u just need to harden up, i rea;ly dont care what others, especially strangers, think of me, if i get any sort of homophobia I get loud...usually works with bullies..on one occasion walked into the elevator with my newly found companion who clearly was a good 30 years younger than me ...two scottish chaps were there accompanied by a single local female that looked like a dog doing a handstand...I got some verbal abuse (probably because they coukld see my hand was down the back of his jeans exploring the valley of pleasure)...i very loudly exclaimed that they needed to decide if they wanted to spend the rest of their holiday in a Thai jail ....immediately calmed them down

Liked

Latin - 21 years of visiting Thailand as a gay tourist I think I’m hardened up already as far as homophobia is concerned. The incident which caused me to give my advice to avoid certain low grade hotels in the Soi Buakhow area occurred about 5 years ago when I had travelled to Pattaya for a few days from Bkk with a bisexual friend who was currently in “boy mode”. I had tried to persuade him to book rooms at the Ambiance or a Complex hotel but he favoured one off Buakhow with a swimming pool he liked. After 2 days of our stay without problems, we were just sat by the pool with our Thai “boyfriends” we had offed the previous evening when we were confronted by a group of beer drinking farangs making offensive comments in our direction. I reacted with a few suitable words but my pal was rather shaken. We checked out later that day and spent the rest of out visit at the Zing in the Complex, where we had only friendly contacts with str guests. I should add that my pal had agreed to be 100% gay whilst on the trip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah..i dont give up that easy...must be the latin temoer I in herited from my dad..I go into rage mood....can be a problem ...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Go to mosiac. It’s all key fob access. No front desk, no embarrassing ID checks. It’s the best
    Is Mosaic currently open? I tried both Agoda and Hotels.com and whatever dates I tried, they both came back with rooms unavailable.
    Dick

Liked

Yes, Mosaic is open. I believe under new management,Chinese.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Is Mosaic currently open? I tried both Agoda and Hotels.com and whatever dates I tried, they both came back with rooms unavailable.
    You need to email Mosaik and wait patiently, very patiently for a reply. No longer listed on any booking sites that I have researched.

Liked

Mosaik is under a new unprofessional management. They only accept direct reservations and cash payments. Prices are gone up and service gone down.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by siscu58 View Post
    Mosaik is under a new unprofessional management. They only accept direct reservations and cash payments. Prices are gone up and service gone down.
    It all sounds dreadful. What has happened to "gay accommodations"? Ambiance & Café Royal used to be great, but hey that was many years ago. And there was Flamingo in DN which was a great value for a time. Not to mention Om Yim in Bangkok. And Babylon... The list of lost treasures is long.

Liked

Ambiance, Cafe Royale, Copa, Serene and Classroom are still active in Boyztown area.