Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tall Thai Boys

Liked

Re: Tall Thai Boys

Dear Armando, I have never used an App in my life. The three tall Fashion Models in Bangkok that I met online were introduced to me by mutual friends on Facebook who live in Bangkok. I’ll try the Apps when I get back to Thailand. Thank you for your advice.

Liked

Regardless of the veracity (?) of the OP, it raises an interesting question.

But first: there are three countries in the world that do not use the metric system: the USA, Myanmar, Liberia. For everyone else, 6 ft equals 183 cm. That's tall for Thai, I have met a few over 180 cm, and only one 187 cm.

If tall boys is your fetish, I have no idea where or how you can find them. Keep in mind that most stats on online dating are inaccurate. I nowadays go mostly by pictures. From my travels in SEAsia, I would tentatively say, on average Myanmese are a bit taller than Thai and Khmer a bit shorter.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 17th, 2021)

Liked

Dear Christian, Thank you for your response. I am a frequent reader of your Blog. I like Tall Boys, but it’s not really a Fetish. I’m only 5ft 7 and I have dated people who were either my own height or below 6 ft. I once had a Boyfriend who was actually. 5ft 6, one inch shorter than me, but I lied and told him that we were the same height. LOL. It’s just that I find Tall Boys and Asian Boys very attractive and if I can find a combination of the two, like Chai was, then I’m in Heaven.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Hi Plantganet, welcome to this board. I'm sorry not to be able to contribute a useful response to your query. It is difficult to respond helpfully, but it sounds like your own contacts within the thai modelling world may still be the best sources for tall men.

For myself I have always preferred shorter men. Takes all sorts fortunately!

Liked

Dear Brad, Thank you for the warm welcome to this Site. If definitely makes up for the obnoxious comments from this Dodger chap. Yes. The Thai fashion modeling industry definitely has a number of Tall Thai Boys. Joss Waywar, for example, is 6ft 2. A friend of mine in Bangkok actually offered to introduce him to me, but I don’t think I would ever be so lucky as to date him. LOL. Short Boys can be also be lots of fun, especially if they are built like Gymnasts. That immediately makes me want to be a Top. LOL.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I think South Koreans are now the tallest in South-East Asia. A lot of tall very good-looking Korean Boys who are 6 ft or above go on to become Fashion Models and Actors in Korea.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yup, also prefer shorter than me...dunno why...just a preference

Liked

technically I think Korea is North-East Asia. But yes definitely some more tall men there

Liked

Dear Latintop, I think that most Gay Men see larger and more masculine men as Tops and smaller less masculine men as Bottoms. That’s just a stereotype of course, but I think that’s how many of us perceive it. Of course you also have very masculine Boys who want to be Bottoms, which is always a surprise to me.

Liked

Dear Brad, Sorry that should read Joss Wayar, not Joss Waywar. I don’t seem to be able to edit my Comments to correct typographical errors.