Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy Stories

Liked

Re: Boy Stories

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    C'mon guys, credit where credit is due! How many pairs of brothers can there have been at Scorpion??!! Clearly Dodger is hot tottie and pulling expert.
    Guys come and go in bars practically on a daily basis at least they did seven or eight years ago, it was a different guy. Thats not taking away from Dodgers charm offensive. It was my mistake, my post was badly written and not thought through and now I have confused things.

Liked

Zebs wrote.
    "Guys come and go in bars practically on a daily basis at least they did seven or eight years ago,"

Eros, Goodboys and even Nice Boys were great at that. The one or two nighters. Anyone remember Earth at Nice Boys? Betcha don't. He was only there for two nights and only one of those was working. If he'd stayed had have been a superstar. So stunning was he that for the one and only time I offed two boys consecutively from the same bar.

I always drop the Nice Boys back right outside the bar and tell whoever is standing there (usually Beer) "boy delivery service" then thank them and kiss them goodbye...several times, for clarity you understand. However on this occasion the road was blocked by a truck. Earth insisted we walk all the way round past The Corner Bar so that I could do that to him with Beer watching. Class act.

3. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (May 16th, 2021), daydreamer (May 16th, 2021), Dodger (May 15th, 2021), goji (May 15th, 2021), TaoR (May 15th, 2021), Zebedee (May 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    That’s not the way I read Dodgers story. I think it was another guy he offed.

Perhaps Dodger could clarify
    After reading some of the comments I went back and read my post - and fail to see what needs to be clarified.

The boy I offed that night was a Vietnamese named Dinh - not the bond cutie at the front door.

My interaction with Blondi came 2 years later after Dinh returned to Vietnam - believe it or not...(that's another story)

To put all those weeping hearts to rest - Blondi returned to HMC somewhere around 2006-2007 (I think) to get married. He was loaded!

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (May 15th, 2021), TaoR (May 15th, 2021), Zebedee (May 15th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Blondi returned to HMC somewhere around 2006-2007 (I think) to get married. He was loaded!
    Are you sure about those dates, Dodger? I only ask because I just checked my Bangkok report from April 2015:

I headed off to Soi Twilight. It was around 11 pm and very busy. I made my way to Scorpion bar and who should be sitting there but one of the Vietnamese brothers. He told me his impossible cute younger brother, Boy, was now working at Freshboys as a waiter.
    And this from July 2015:

I then headed over to Soi Twilight to Scorpion Bar. The older brother, Dai, sat with me. They have a heap of new boys, a couple of whom were really attractive. His brother, Boy, works at Freshboys. Dai told me that he was now married and had a baby.
    It would have to be the same brothers, surely. At least, you'd think so. So maybe they returned to Bangkok.

But whenever it was, the face of the younger brother is burned into my memory. I would love to see what he looks like now.

7. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (May 15th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    But whenever it was, the face of the younger brother is burned into my memory. I would love to see what he looks like now.
    If it was the same guy we're talking about, I'd have payed big money to have my face buried in his ass!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=a447;278335]

Are you sure about those dates, Dodger? I only ask because I just checked my Bangkok report from April 2015:/QUOTE]

No, not at all. I'm never sure of dates, and sometimes wonder what epoch I'm in.

My visits to Scorpion were all prior to 2015, that I do know.

If Blondi's brother Dai told you in 2015 that his brother was married and currently working at Fresh Boys - then he must have returned to Thailand at some point after getting married to work again. Nothing surprising about this at all. I seriously doubt he could earn the same amount of money in VN. I bet my tip alone was more than he could earn in HCM City in a year...LOL.

I'd wager he still has fabulous looks, as long as he's avoided getting involved with hard drugs, or drinking too much. I've seen some pretty HOT guys ruin their looks over the years, but he seemed too intelligent and well-grounded for that to happen.

On-the-other-hand, I had a real crush on Leonardo DiCaprio back when he was cast in the movie "Titanic", but 5 years later he put on a lot of weight, his face puffed up, and those Dream Boy looks sank with the ship.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (May 15th, 2021), TaoR (May 15th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

If Blondi's brother Dai told you in 2015 that his brother was married
    Actually, my OP was badly worded. It was the older brother, Dai, who was married, not blondi.

No Platformed
    Liked

Actually, my OP was badly worded.
    What a surprise.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually, my OP was badly worded. It was the older brother, Dai, who was married, not blondi.
    Well, that means both cuties are now "hooked".

Two lucky girls!!!

It's a shame, because if Blondi would have been open to working freelance (for top dollar of course) he could have made enough money to retire in 2 years time.

I remember posting something about him years ago and couldn't believe how many fans he had.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

......Eros, Goodboys and even Nice Boys were great at that. The one or two nighters.
    Do you remember My Mic? They seemed very popular with the short time university boys, who would come to town...work for a few nights (or few weeks) and then disappear. Some real dolls too.

When Nice Boys first started new dancers would come and go more frequently the same way, - but as time went on, the staff never changed and it got a bit stale.

Some of the best looking boys I've ever seen were only in the picture for a short flash. Such as shame.