Cafe John (formally Cafe Ritz) is located in Jomtien Complex. I ate there last night. The set menu is extensive and looks towards the classics for most of its content. Generous is a word that perfectly describes the food there. A nice selection of bread and salted butter was served. I had the prawn cocktail to begin. 5 good sized shrimps garnished with shredded lettuce, red cabbage and cherry tomatoes. The shrimps were warm which is unusual but still had the sweet briny flavour. Marie Rose sauce and brown bread and butter.. However a piece of lemon would have been nice. Sole Bonne Femme for main course. The fish was nicely cooked and the mushroom sauce was full of mushrooms, was there a little too much sauce..perhaps. Served with proper, piped mashed potato it was well presented. Lemon was served with this fish dish. Despite a very good selection of desserts I had a busy night ahead and so I just had coffee. Service was friendly throughout my visit. Total bill for 3 courses and a water was 390 baht. An excellent restaurant offering very good value.