Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex is awesome...

Liked

Re: Sex is awesome...

Christian: Your desire to bring basic maths into a thread about sex has inspired me to buy an accounts book and keep better records.
    😂😃😃

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2017)

Liked

Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side

BUT

also boring, when you have to pleasure someone else. Giving blowjobs soon becomes very boring for me. After 1, 2 minutes I don't like it anymore. Also fucking a boy is great, but being fucked isn't (at least for me, I know there are exceptions). And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.

So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all.

Liked

AsDaRa wrote:

"Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side
    BUT
    also boring, when you have to pleasure someone else. Giving blowjobs soon becomes very boring for me. After 1, 2 minutes I don't like it anymore. Also fucking a boy is great, but being fucked isn't (at least for me, I know there are exceptions). And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.
    So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all."

Totally agree. So these days I soo much prefer paid for sex to free. The paid for is fantastic and the free is often hard work. I know it really annoys Rabbi Poxxy but the good stuff costs a little more. I'm happy to pay it.

Liked

Hold on, why would paid sex be great and free wouldn't. Are you so old you cannot be active for about 20 minutes ? Oh my...

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 26th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side

BUT

So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all.
    I'm not into anal at all, either top or bottom, so that one is out. However, I don't mind to be on the giving end of pleasure. Having a gorgeous body to play with, while knowing he loves his body being played with works just fine for me. Usually only takes about 5 minutes before he's hard as a rock, and decides to jump into it aswell.

As for paid vs. free sex, I don't know, would have to say I like the free sex. Multiple reasons. One, I obviously it's better when both of you actually want sex with each other. Plus then there's the fact you know each other's "secret spots", plus fully trust each other with your lives and bodies, opening things up that much more. Plus just the spontaneous nature of it. I could be sitting here banging out some code, and next thing I know, 5 minutes later he's naked on my lap, or we're in the shower together, or whatever.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Hold on, why would paid sex be great and free wouldn't
    I pay them so they'll go away afterwards

9. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (May 27th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post

And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.
    I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I pay them so they'll go away afterwards
    What's the fun in that ? The after sex cuddle might be the best thing of the whole affair

12. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (May 27th, 2017)

Liked

Francois wrote:
    "I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them."

Well Francois, it's like this. They are young and lithe and hot and firm and attractive and etc and etc and you are.......need I go on?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Francois wrote:
    "I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them."

Well Francois, it's like this. They are young and lithe and hot and firm and attractive and etc and etc and you are.......need I go on?
    I think it has more to do with that these boys cum many times a week. If they had just finished with a customer and 2 hours later are with a new one, and the day before that, the boy had 3 customers, then I am not surprised even a young man needs some time to cum again. I don't think it is the looks of the farang which is causing the delay in cuming.