Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex is awesome...

Liked

Sex is awesome...

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Sex is awsome, isn't it? Uplifts your spirits like none other, especially when it's with someone you love.

This board has been taking a downward thanks to one delusional old man who thinks he's a bully, so thought I'd make a post we can all agree on. Sex is good, and feels even better!

ne

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sex is awesome...

Are you telling us you're in love now or just making a general assumption perhaps ?

And yes personally I think sex is great too, whether onen is in "love" ( even though thats just some silly chemical reaction going on is in our brain) or not - to me is more about the Sex rather than the "love". To me sex and "love" too very different things, although granted if you can combine both then that's even better I guess.

Liked

Both, general assumption, and I'm in love. The chemical reaction you're looking for is oxytocin, which is why hugs feel so good, cuddling feels so good, why mothers love cuddling their kids, etc.

It's a natural chemical oue body produces, which is why intimate touch feels so good. And on that note, I should really stop thinking, and just enjoy what life has to offer.
    n

Liked

Sex is great, for me it doesn't matter if love is involved, and to think last few weeks I had sex with at least four persons, but not the two persons I really love, oh well

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 25th, 2017), francois (May 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..agree sex is great...with me doesnt have to be with the one I love...get a fantastic high from anonymous sex...

Liked

I have friends who say sex is nothing special for them, and in fact, say there are many more important things in life. These two gays are "partners" but never have sex with each other and, for sure, with no one else. They think I am a perv for enjoying my sex life in Thailand with guys 1/2, 1/3 or less my age and yes, legal sex.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2017)

Liked

Rare footage has emerged of Sexual Deviant Latin with one of his unfortunate offs. Watch how the victim pretends to be dead before trying to escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd2L...M&spfreload=10

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I have friends who say sex is nothing special for them, and in fact, say there are many more important things in life. These two gays are "partners" but never have sex with each other and, for sure, with no one else. They think I am a perv for enjoying my sex life in Thailand with guys 1/2, 1/3 or less my age and yes, legal sex.

No, no, sex is definitely very healthy for you. For example, just take last night. I was feeling kind of sluggish and lazy, and was thinking I'll just make a sandwich for dinner, and good enough. Then he shows up in my bedroom fresh out of the shower, one thing leads to another, and *bleep*.

Next thing I know, I'm in the kitchen chopping up veggies, and cooking a kick ass spahgetti, lol.

Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some whip cream.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some whip cream.
    Just have Leo whip up a handful of cream for you.

Liked

My sex life is the following:

10% is poor (I get involved with someone, but he is not so much my type. It happened twice (!!!) that I fell for profiles on hornet who used pictures of their younger brother, but before I could say "Wait a moment, but that's not your picture in the profile?" we were in bed.)

80% is so-so, where I would say "to have sex is better than not to have sex", but afterwards I think "I could have skipped this effort of time (and half of the cases money) and read a book instead", but these 90% are necessary to find the

10% is good where I want to see the boy again for a repeat.