Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Perfect Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The Perfect Off

I will only talk in the bar about the potential tip if the boy raises the subject.

Otherwise, after the deed, the going rate plus any performance bonus is secreted under a magazine or suchlike and whilst I conveniently visit the bathroom I indicate that there is something under the magazine for him.

When I emerge, the boy has already scooped up his wages of sin and is smiling - then both of us can proceed with our day without any inherent embarrassment over the physical handing over of cash.

I never pay less than the going rate. I've never had a boy try to leave after 10mins. Obviously some are much better than others and I increase the fee accordingly but I never reduce it.

If the boy was useless then I'd rather pay him and just not hire him again than risk creating a big scene over what (to most of us) is really not a great deal of money

2. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (May 28th, 2017)

Liked

Re: The Perfect Off

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I will only talk in the bar about the potential tip if the boy raises the subject.

Otherwise, after the deed, the going rate plus any performance bonus is secreted under a magazine or suchlike and whilst I conveniently visit the bathroom I indicate that there is something under the magazine for him.

When I emerge, the boy has already scooped up his wages of sin and is smiling - then both of us can proceed with our day without any inherent embarrassment over the physical handing over of cash.

I never pay less than the going rate. I've never had a boy try to leave after 10mins. Obviously some are much better than others and I increase the fee accordingly but I never reduce it.

If the boy was useless then I'd rather pay him and just not hire him again than risk creating a big scene over what (to most of us) is really not a great deal of money
    What is the going rate?