Thread: That's enough for now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    It depends on kind of ban. Here we have few:
    most soft ban is - user can login under his username, can read PM, can like, can even write PM, but can't post on all forums or some sub-forums
    other bans have less possibilities, most hard ban is - user can't even login under his username
    I am curious. I suggest it would be a help to members to know exactly what categories of bans are in existence - and what transgressions qualify for each type of ban. Gave I missed something already included in the rules?

Regarding the point raised by bobsaigon, how is it that a banned member whose name does not appear anywhere under the list of members can actually give a "like"? What type of ban was imposed on sglad and sugargrandpa for being a proven hydra? I can understand if the names are still included as members - but effectively you are enabling non-members (i.e. banned members) to vote on posts. So following on from that, what type of ban has been imposed on a447 and what privileges is he still entitled to, if any?

Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    but effectively you are enabling non-members (i.e. banned members) to vote on posts
    First of all term "ban" means for forum the restrictions to post. Rest restrictions may be or may be not applied: to "like", to write PM, to receive PM, and so on - list of permissions of our forum is huge and flexible. That means what "banned" users are still members of forum, but they are limited in rights.

Technically: non-members aren't listed in our database of users while banned members are still listed in our data base.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com