Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: That's enough for now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You guys are back because you've gone over to the other Boards and found yourself insignificant over there, so here you are back.
    That is absolutely untrue! I posted on this Board and gaythailand a very long time ago. I then gave up this one but eventually posted also on gaybuttonthai. For some years when I was too busy at work I gave up posting altogether. I moved back to gaybutton because I can post my travel experiences and other thoughts there without idiottic comments being made and where they are appreciated much more than on this Board. I came back merely because of Brad's post and in the hope that perhaps I might in a small way add to the comments about change. Clearly I was wrong to do so.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Clearly I was wrong to do so.
    You both post amazing stuff, professional in quality...although two completely different styles. You both are like spoiled Hollywood actors though, too much for someone like me, without the time to mange things as tightly as you expect. I treat this like a free play space, Anyone (and I mean anyone) is allowed to come and post whatever they want, provided it isn't hate literature and contrary to Canadian law or violates our few rules.

As I said before, I've done enough...or all that I can. Hopefully Moses will be able to satisfy this and the next generation of posters and readers.

Surfcrest

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 22nd, 2017)

Liked

For the umpteenth time, Surfcrest, tell us who is doing that, and how are they doing that? Stop making accusations which you can't back up!
    Still can't answer, eh?

I blame you. You are why Brad the Impala posted what he did
    Yes, but like you he was unable to back up his accusations. So what he posted was null and void.

people come..read your crap and leave.
    Really?

My posting style hasn't changed in 11 years. What took them so long to leave? Who are these people who you say have left because of me? Can you name one?

And do they also leave because of the nasty crap posted by your new best friend, frequent?

Do they leave because of the ludicrous claims by Latin and Matt?

Or is it just me?

As for you and Neal, no lies there my dearest...your relationship with him is well documented in the posts on this forum, from that era.
    Really? If your assertion that Neal and I were "great pals while he was threatening other members " - is so well documented in my posts, show me some. Come on, don't just make another empty accusation. Quote me.

You guys are back because you've gone over to the other Boards and found yourself insignificant over there, so here you are back.
    I'm not back. I never left. I'm still a member.

Whether or not I am "insignificant" on another board (what an incredibly childish thing to say!) is hardly something you can adjudicate on, especially as you rarely post there.

Matt wrote:

Who on this board haven't you picked a fight with, and thrown a public tirade against? There's myself, Brad, latin, frequence, Surfcrest, ....
    Well, if you read Surfcrest's post above, he is clearly indicating that Brad picked an argument with me, not the other way around.

and the list goes on
    Nope, that's about it. And look who they are! Lol

I don't understand what kind of jollies you get out of it, but it's pretty demented.
    I've already explained that if you are entitled to have your fun by posting ridiculous, totally unbelievable bullshit here, then I, and others, are also entitled to have our own fun by laughing at your antics. What is wrong with that?

Now, if you quit making stuff up and stuck to posting things that were believable, then we would not call you out. But then if you did that, the board would no longer be fun for you. So if you are going to continue to do what you're doing, then guess what - so am I. And I won't be the only one.

Oh, and I am sure many membersl would fully appreciate such a glowing recommendation from the likes of you.

Liked

Oh, for fuck sakes. Could I just pay for an immediate trip to Thailand for you, so you can go around fucking hookers all day long, and alleviate this pent up energy?

Liked

You can continue this argument alone with yourself in cyberspace. If Moses wants to have you back, he can. While I'm here...you're not.
    I have had a change in heart, I will begin banning members...and I start with you a447.

Surfcrest

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

sglad (May 22nd, 2017), Tintin (May 23rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Surfcrest says: I treat this like a free play space, Anyone (and I mean anyone) is allowed to come and post whatever they want, provided it isn't hate literature and contrary to Canadian law or violates our few rules.

But hours later he says: I have had a change in heart, I will begin banning members...and I start with you a447

Incredible. Absolument incroyable. I guess the “change of heart” allows this to avoid being labeled as hypocritical?

And who gave a Like to the second post? None other than the already banned sglad. (Not sure how a banned person can give a Like.)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Not sure how a banned person can give a Like.
    It depends on kind of ban. Here we have few:
    most soft ban is - user can login under his username, can read PM, can like, can even write PM, but can't post on all forums or some sub-forums
    other bans have less possibilities, most hard ban is - user can't even login under his username
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bad form banning anyone in such a manner, I know it's your board etc, but not much point having rules if you're going to pull a Neal and just start banning on a personal whim ( which I fully accept you're entitled to do as it's your board etc), but if so then maybe just say hey thats the way it is then in the future everyone will know.
    Last edited by Nirish guy; May 23rd, 2017 at 06:14.

Liked

He hardly got banned on a whim. It's been about a 1 year saga at least with this asshole, and I'm glad he's gone. This guy even picked a fight with Brad of all people. How the hell do you possibly get into a fight with Brad? He's one of the most upstanding, well respected, tempered members of this forum.

Now I can go back to making typos with my heart's content, and don't have to worry about some ferral chimp following me around.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Im talking "in general" as opposed to the rights or wrongs or otherwise of banning ANY particular member in this case.