FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tuk tuk hop

Liked

tuk tuk hop

while iam in BKK, i wanted to show my cambodian bf all the sights
    and i came accross this app
    has anyone used it yet
    it looks a great idea, and a way of stopping getting ripped off by the tuk tuk drivers

Liked

Re: tuk tuk hop

I hope you enjoy perusing gem and carpet stores.

Liked

have you not seen the web site
    http://www.tuktukhop.com/

looks a good idea

Liked

Just took a quick read of the site, and again, I hope you enjoy perusing gem and carpet / rug stores.

If you're looking for that type of experience, I would personally just grab one of Moses' guides to tour you around Bangkok. That's what I plan to do when I finally get us out of the swamp and to Chiang Mai.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would have thought that paying a professional tour guide to show you the sights would just be a shocking waste of money in your case Matt.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wouldnt even look at it twice...12 years ago..or so...I did the whole BKK tour thing...looked at a gazzilion temples and palaces and some dudes house that was into silk or something.....once was enough......theres only 3 things that bring me to thailand....MB, beaches and food...u would tempt me onto one of those tours even if u paid me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I would have thought that paying a professional tour guide to show you the sights would just be a shocking waste of money in your case Matt.
    Well, we're going to need help when we get there. I'm blind, and Leo is the furthest thing from a city boy, so we'll need help getting settled in. Just the basics... where are the grocery stores, pet stores, vet clinics, decent restaurants / cafes, maybe some parks we can have a picnic, fitness centers, how to get weekly water delivery, etc.

We'd be able to figure it out on our own, but it'd be a whole lot easier just to pay a local guide to help us with that stuff, and I think one of Moses' guides would be perfect for that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt;217390-
    If you're looking for that type of experience, I would personally just grab one of Moses' guides to tour you around Bangkok. That's what I plan to do when I finally get us out of the swamp and to Chiang Mai.
    Are you intending to pay the guide just 6% of his fee?

Liked

If you're looking to pick a fight a447, you're REALLY looking at the wrong person. I gave you the benefit of the doubt about 20 times already, and each time you continued to prove yourself as the asshole that you are.

I'm done with you. Move on. Go pick on frequent, or something.

Liked

You told everyone that you had suddenly gone blind. All I and others have been doing is seek further information on the hope of verifying your extraordinary claim.I don't think that is in any way an unreasonable request.

You could have easily and quickly cleared it up, but you have refused to answer a single question. You haven't helped yourself by posting contradictory information, either.

If you are not willing to explain, be prepared for more ridicule because without any explanation, your posts are totally ridiculous.

Like the one above where first you tell us you are going to "tour" Bangkok. After Nirish's post, you quickly changed your story. You won't be going on a "tour" - you'll be getting "help".

So quit complaining.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 20th, 2017), goji (May 20th, 2017), Smiles (May 21st, 2017)