Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Reprehensible

Liked

Reprehensible

More extremism, from the usual suspects.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39945651

Now what if western countries started dishing out 80 lashes for anyone who didn't follow our preferred set of beliefs ? For example, participation in another religion or something like that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Reprehensible

Well in the bigger scheme of things and as it was only in 1982 that the decriminalisation of Homosexuality took place here in the part of the UK where I reside I'm just about counting my lucky chickens I guess as we're maybe not just THAT far away from the headcases above as some people would like to have us all believe :-( And the majority party here where I live in the UK would HAPPILY dish out 80 lashes to us sodomites if they at all thought they could pass a few laws to get away with it.

3. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 18th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

some board members deserve more than 80....

Liked

I donated money when the 2004 tsunami hit Aceh. If it happened again I would give nothing. This is an act of torture that should be prosecuted in The Hague.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (May 29th, 2017), splinter1949 (May 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

who r u to dictate how other cultures live their lives...its their country...majority rules...my ONLY objection is when that vermin infest my country and then try to impose THEIR culture on me...
    And yes I do have personal experience..a former partner lost his teaching job because THAT LOT didnt want a gay teacher in the school.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    .....a former partner lost his teaching job because THAT LOT didnt want a gay teacher in the school.
    I know, it's bloody awful how those Christians think they can impose their beliefs and prejudices upon the rest of us ! :-( Oh, no, wait it wasn't THAT lot of headbangers you were talking about this time round it was that other lot, it's just SO hard to keep up with all the hate groups out there these days !