Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bi-Boys.

Liked

Re: Bi-Boys.

Of course it's not vital information anyway you don't care much about the boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thats the sort of flippant comment that gets me totally annoyed...u should know by now that I dont want to marry the MB, Im not interested in an emotional connection...I dont care about his life story, or whether he's supporting a whole village with the aid of his butt... all I wanna do is rent his body for a hour or two and use it.....once I've emptied my balls he must go...bit like a rental car...once I'm at the destination its like return to owner...not interested in the long term maintenance...

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 20th, 2017)

Liked

I suppose that there are also some MBs who don't give a damn about providing a good service; who, if they see a few hundred baht lying about when the falang takes a shower, will put it in their pocket. Or perhaps, if hotel/apartment security is lax, take a chance on that i-phone, or lap-top. Or won't bother to shower properly before sex or refrain from working when afflicted by anal warts etc.
    If one party in the transaction is totally devoid of respect for the other, I hope he accepts that the other has every right to screw him (figuratively) for everything he can get. Fair's fair. Of course, my twenty years experience in this game suggests that this sort of behaviour from Thai MBs is astonishingly rare....in fact, nothing like that has ever happened to me. I have a suspicion that encounters that are characterised by human warmth and respect are a good deal more enjoyable than those that are blighted by selfishness and contempt.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 20th, 2017), Blueskytoday (May 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh yay...mother theresa isnt dead after all....oliver if i wanted to care I'd marry the silly fucker...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and respect really.....they aren't your friends or your lover or your partner...they sell themselves by the hour..get with the program....respect really...standing on a stage in underwear jiggling their assets...giggle...

Liked

I'm sure that, had you been born in rural Thailand, the sixth of a family of seven, and had wanted to make some money to enjoy the things in life that twenty year-olds enjoy (not to mention obeying the sacred duty to support Mama and Papa), you'd have proved yourself a successful entrepreneur and made millions of baht by using your undoubted (and huge) intelligence. Not for you a life bent double ten hours a day in a paddy field, or "plooming" (thanks for that word, Arsenal) on a podium in Sunee. No, you'd have arrived in Pattaya (like my boyfriend did with, 200 bht in his pocket) and made a mint without having to lower yourself to the level of a sex-worker.
    Genetic superiority over these poor Thai yokels? Intelligence? or personally blessed by the Lord Buddha? Who knows?
    By the way, my hairdresser isn't my lover either, nor my friend. But I pay him, trip him appropriately and treat him with respect.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oliver looks like we are on the same page...your words..."lower yourself to the level of a sex worker"........
    ...oh and please do keep religion out of it too....

Liked

Serves me right for a clumsy attempt at sarcasm.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no..u were just being frank and honest...rather refreshing.....a whore is a whore no matter how u dress it up...

Liked

If even 10% of the ridiculous fantasies and behaviour Poxxxy has posted about over the years was true he'd have ended up on the receiving end of a good stabbing long before now