Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-Boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bi-Boys.

arseTroll u must have a really elastic definition of straight if u classify most of the boys in eros as being straight....

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

+Arsenal
    This is my experience also with straight boys who are "in the trade".
    I know many who are married to wives who know what they do and sometimes it's obvious that they enjoy the chance to get some beer, have a chat and earns some money away from them even it's with an old farang.
    I'm rarely on edge with straights unless they get drunk or have taken crazy medicine.
    Last edited by FarangRuMak; May 15th, 2017 at 05:47. Reason: clarification

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I have never been attracted to a gay guy in L.O.S. as most seem to think they must appear femine. I love straight guys as an alternative and am surprised how many happily will bottom, they also are less inclined to like drama.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I have never been with a straight in L.O.S. ,I found quite a few young lovely gays with no femine look at all whom usually stayed with me most of my vacation there on long term basis, short time with stright is really looks very odd experience to me.

Liked

How often do you see a guy who is unmistakably gay in Babylon? Most of the gay guys I've known in Thailand- and particularly my boyfriend- pass for straight. The femme guys are restricted to a small number of bars. In fact , as far as I can recall because I don't often visit the bars nowadays-only Cupidol and perhaps Dream Boys have more than a couple. I'd guess that there are more in the host bars.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    How often do you see a guy who is unmistakably gay in Babylon? Most of the gay guys I've known in Thailand- and particularly my boyfriend- pass for straight. The femme guys are restricted to a small number of bars. In fact , as far as I can recall because I don't often visit the bars nowadays-only Cupidol and perhaps Dream Boys have more than a couple. I'd guess that there are more in the host bars.
    Unfortunately for that thesis I was in Isaan over the weekend, principally to visit the Yasothon Rocket Festival. However on Saturday night we went to a village where one of the more popular Isaan music gigs was on. There were scores - possibly well over a hundred or two - Isaan gay boys and lady boys from the surrounding district having a great time - and their sexuality was evident to all

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Unfortunately for that thesis I was in Isaan over the weekend, principally to visit the Yasothon Rocket Festival. However on Saturday night we went to a village where one of the more popular Isaan music gigs was on. There were scores - possibly well over a hundred or two - Isaan gay boys and lady boys from the surrounding district having a great time - and their sexuality was evident to all

The point here maybe we only notice the fem boys as gay as the others blend into the crowd.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I have never been attracted to a gay guy in L.O.S. as most seem to think they must appear femine. I love straight guys as an alternative and am surprised how many happily will bottom, they also are less inclined to like drama.
    I agree with MFAS on the (surprising) willingness of many straight guys to bottom.
    But there's a simple explanation;
    They must provide a service to the customer who's often not alone male... but old, fat and male.
    In this circumstance they simply cannot get it UP so their only option is to lie DOWN.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...or another reason is cash!!! They make more in a few days then they would in a 7-11/construction site. I love the way most straight guys are very matter of fact about it...its a job...

Liked

Sexual Deviant Latin wrote:
    "arseTroll u must have a really elastic definition of straight if u classify most of the boys in eros as being straight...."

How would you know, you don't off boys from boys but only use apps. Apparently!

And he also wrote:
    "...or another reason is cash!!! They make more in a few days then they would in a 7-11/construction site. I love the way most straight guys are very matter of fact about it...its a job... "

That is absolutely correct although this point has been mentioned many times so let's not ascribe any great insight on the part of old SDL.