Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-Boys.

Liked

Bi-Boys.

I would be interested to hear about posters' experience with Bi-Sexual Thai boys.
    I have been with a few in my time but I usually got the impression that they wanted to be somewhere else, not that I blame them for that.
    With gays I feel more at ease (unless they're the queenie type) and I have no problem at all with straight guys because I know the outcome (and in-put) in advance.
    Can bi-boys be keepers?

Liked

Re: Bi-Boys.

I can't recall meeting or hooking up with a bi-boy. Always gay or straight.
    Since straight boys can be a keeper than don't see why a bi-boy would not be.

3. User who gave Like to post:

lego (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I would be interested to hear about posters' experience with Bi-Sexual Thai boys.
    I have been with a few in my time but I usually got the impression that they wanted to be somewhere else, not that I blame them for that.
    With gays I feel more at ease (unless they're the queenie type) and I have no problem at all with straight guys because I know the outcome (and in-put) in advance.
    Can bi-boys be keepers?
    It mostly depends on the chemistry between you and the boy, gay boy may wants to be somewhere else if he doesn't like you . I never took a straight boy it seems odd to me to be with someone that clearly feels uncomfortable with whole situation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in the vast majority of cases in Thailand a keeper is only a keeper as long as you pay enough...but if he's straight then occasionally he's gonna want pussy and I mean the real stuff nit your flabby old man one....so if u can live with that I guess its a go.
    I've had the pleasure of enjoying gay and supposedly straight (guess if he has a wife and several kids that should make him at a minimum bi oif not straight) guys...sex has been good with both...but I do prefer straight guys as I dont enjoy queenie girly behaviour...and straight guys are in it for the cash..its a job.....willing to accomodate my requests...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and boy69...what has like got to do with it...dont u know that as long as cash comes out of atm...then mb straight or not will love atm???

Liked

Boy69: You are quite quite wrong about straight boys feeling uncomfortable with the situation. They are extremely relaxed and happily chat about this and that while having a coffee or beer between bouts of sexual activity. Much more so than gay boys who are often hissy, prissy, prancing and annoying. Straight boys understand that none of it is real and virtually all of them are looking to have a pleasant time with you.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017), francois (May 14th, 2017), TaoR (May 14th, 2017), Tintin (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

I will feel very uncomfortable to have sex with stright boys ,it's simply discussing me to have sex with someone that clearly doesn't want it .maybe I am old-fashioned ☺

10. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

Boy69, even straight boyz like sex ! My straight Boyfriend loves me to take care of him and release his pent up emotions.

Liked

I'm with BOY69 on this. I'd never knowingly have sex with a straight guy....a traditionally English tendency towards embarrassment demands that my partners may not find me personallyattractive but at least they don't find my practices disgusting or comic in themselves. As far as "bisexual" guys are concerned, I'm not convinced that such a description is very helpful. If the guy enjoys sex with a male, then he is gay , even if he sometimes (sadly) chooses not to be.

Liked

Eros and Nice Boys are good places to start if you would like to sample a straight boy. Most of the boys in those bars are straight and I can't remember the last time I had a disappointing off from either. In fact both will usually have an excellent selection of rather handsome boys who will take very good care of you. This, of course is dependent on you treating them nicely and paying the going rate. So don't take any notice of ANYTHING Latin tells you because everything he says is crap with regards to straight boys in Pattaya.

14. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 15th, 2017)