List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am stating the obvious but not all thai guys are thieving whores.
    And on that we can all agree. I of course never implied Matt's guy was, just merely that ANY guy could be in the position that Matt apparently currently finds himself in, Matt's staunch defence of his guy is admirable and as it's so strong as I said before it's great and so I invite him to pass over all his bank account pin numbers etc to ease his daily hassles that way too, but if the answer to that would be "no, I wouldn't do that" then basically we're having the same conversation - all as I'd already said above, But yes, totally agree with you that not ALL guys are robbing whores and after Matt's apparent past history and judgement capabilities I genuinely hope for him that he's correct that "this one's different" and "is the one" and I wish him the genuine very best luck in finding out if that's so, time I guess will tell.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And on that we can all agree. I of course never implied Matt's guy was, just merely that ANY guy could be in the position that Matt apparently currently finds himself in, Matt's staunch defence of his guy is admirable and as it's so strong as I said before it's great and so I invite him to pass over all his bank account pin numbers etc to ease his daily hassles that way too, but if the answer to that would be "no, I wouldn't do that" then basically we're having the same conversation - all as I'd already said above, But yes, totally agree with you that not ALL guys are robbing whores and after Matt's apparent past history and judgement capabilities I genuinely hope for him that he's correct that "this one's different" and "is the one" and I wish him the genuine very best luck in finding out if that's so, time I guess will tell.
    I agree with your comments.
    I hope for the best for Matt.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matt is like trump..fake news

Liked

He doesn't steal. I didn't exactly pick him out of a go-go bar line up. To give some background, he lived as a novice monk for 7 years starting at age 13. His parents separated, they could no longer take care of him, so off to the temple he went. Take a guess as how that formed his mindset and world view. He's had my life in his hands like silly putty for the last 9 months, and has done nothing but prove himself to be a man of integrity, honesty, and compassion.a

Anyway, back to bitching about trade deals...

And of course I have to bring up Trump. This dumb muppet recently went and started a trade war with Canada. If I remember correctly, in 2015 there was $862 billion USD of goods traded between the US and Canada, which is massive. Only someone as inept as Trump could damage one of the world's largest and strongest trading partnership, but he did it.

He slapped a 20% tariff on all Canadian softwood lumber, which naturally is going to totally devestate Canada's lumber industry. They even had the gall to make it retroactive, charging Canada for the previous 90 days before the tariff even took effect. Canada is naturally pissed off about this, and if the reports are true, Canada is about to ban all coal exports from the US.

Trump campaigned on putting coal miners back to work, and he may have just devastated the US coal industry with this little stunt. He better be careful to not let this escalate, because the US gets a decent portion of its energy from Canada.

5. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (May 15th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

To Matt's original point, I observe the vulgarisation of most youth the world over. I think it's a phenomenon of the mass media

The one social change I have noticed among the younger Thai males is their attitude to nudity. Parading around the bedroom naked is much more acceptable/common now, whereas one of my regulars 10 years ago would never get his kit off unless it was in total darkness. I think every guy I have had over the past few years has preferred at least some lights on during sex

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 15th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Where are the Aussies to spruik the advantages of their multiple free trade agreements?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post

The one social change I have noticed among the younger Thai males is their attitude to nudity. Parading around the bedroom naked is much more acceptable/common now,.....
    Don't you just love it; I do.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Justaguy wrote:
    Blah blah blah. and "It begs belief how a tiny little country with a few million inhabitants think they can arrange the same export contracts as the whole of the EU."

A glance at the history books for you my friend. It 'begs' belief how a tiny little country can become the world's fifth largest economy. And yet...Come back when you've got up to speed.
    I think it is you who isn't really up to speed. You can't really deny logic. The UK as a country does NOT have the same bargaining power as the EU. Denying that is futile.

Liked

Justaguy. It depends on what you're buying/selling and who you're buying/selling it from. Only very recently the entire EU trade deal with Canada nearly collapsed because of some small Belgian province. I think I've made two points clear but just for you I'll try again. Listen carefully. One. I voted against leaving the EU. Two. Still listening? Good. The UK will be fine. It's possible that nowadays the EU is such a huge, cumbersome organisation with so many vested interests that trade for an individual nation may well turn out to be considerably easier. And besides, one of the constant disagreements that The UK has had with our 'European friends and partners' is their desire to impose tariffs on other countries whereas we prefer to trade more squarely.

UK figures.
    EU imports for March 2017. were 24.3 billion pounds.
    EU exports for March 2017 were 15,3 billion pounds.

Just out of curiosity...where are you from?
    Last edited by arsenal; May 15th, 2017 at 13:05.

Liked

The Netherlands.

Yes the UK will be fine (providing Scotland doesn't leave), and yes it will cost you guys a great deal of money, that much is already absolutely certain.

By the way the Canadian trade deal went through, and it wasn't a small province in Belgium that was blocking it, it was the whole of Wallonia (half of the country) that was blocking it