List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Don't pull a "Trump", and own up to your words. You insuinated my current BF is a low-life thief, and you know that.

Fuck off.... I would be literally dead right now if it wasn't for him. He's stuck by my side though. Trust me, taking care of a blind guy isn't easy.
    No, I said EXACTLY what I said, don't try to put words in my mouth, I said "if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy" - that could be ANY boy and was intended to mean ANY boy - just like I said - same as I said "the boy pockets the difference" THE boy - not YOUR boy - If I meant to say YOUR boy is a a theiving cunt who's there stealing your tips that's EXACTLY what I'd of said and I'd of had no problem with that.

And my point remains - that as you say you're blind then how would / could you know if you were being robbed blind ( no pun
    intended) by A boy and that boy ( whoever he was) COULD be making a nice little earner out of hooking up with a blind farang it seems - I doubt that's actually true but from what you've said it certainly sounds like a distinct possibility.

Oh and PS ( and now I AM talking about your boy) if you blindly ( again no pun intended) trust some Lao farm boy with your entire worldly goods then good luck to you, you're not as smart then perhaps as you would like us to believe, mind you with your past record of how Asian guys roll you perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised about that's being blind how do you know you're NOT getting screwed, or is it that you're partially slighted now and not fully blind so you can see notes etc and see what's going on around you - I'm confused, which is it ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    No, I said EXACTLY what I said, don't try to put words in my mouth, I said "if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy" - that could be ANY boy and was intended to mean ANY boy - just like I said - same as I said "the boy pockets the difference" THE boy - not YOUR boy - If I meant to say YOUR boy is a a theiving cunt who's there stealing your tips that's EXACTLY what I'd of said and I'd of had no problem with that.

And my point remains - that as you say you're blind then how would / could you know if you were being robbed blind ( no pun
    intended) by A boy and that boy ( whoever he was) COULD be making a nice little earner out of hooking up with a blind farang it seems - I doubt that's actually true but from what you've said it certainly sounds like a distinct possibility.

Oh and PS ( and now I AM talking about your boy) if you blindly ( again no pun intended) trust some Lao farm boy with your entire worldly goods then good luck to you, you're not as smart then perhaps as you would like us to believe, mind you with your past record of how Asian guys roll you perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised about that's being blind how do you know you're NOT getting screwed, or is it that you're partially slighted now and not fully blind so you can see notes etc and see what's going on around you - I'm confused, which is it ?
    You know, I woke up feeling a little bad, because I thought I was a little too harsh. I was going to apologize, because it's not the mistakes you make in this life, but how you handle them afterwards, and I'm more than big enough of a man to apologize for my mistakes.

Then I read that reply. Fuck me...

You know full well what you said. Instead of backing up, and pologizing for insuitating my BF is some low-life thief, you pulled another Trump and doubled down on it. Stay class there, big guy.

You do realize I will defend him thooth and nail, right? I owe him my life, and I'm not joking when I say that. No, he doesn't steal. Why would he? I take excellent care of him, and has improved his life 10 fold from what it previously was. He's not going to fuck that up over a few thousand baht.

Banned
    Liked

You do realize I will defend him thooth and nail, right?
    Yes we learnt that from your posts about the last one, right up until turned to shit

Liked

I've always found Germans to be rather pleasant whenever I've met them. And without German money (and lots and lots and lots of it) Greece would be the new Ethiopia.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (May 13th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and Italy..and spain..and ireland...and portugal....and scotland...

Liked

I wouldn't take this theme any further Christian.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

Yeah, this one is different though. Third time lucky I guess, eh? Had my farang husband, then Kim, and now Leo. I'm pretty confident this one will last.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 14th, 2017), Tintin (May 14th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, this one is different though. Third time lucky I guess, eh? Had my farang husband, then Kim, and now Leo. I'm pretty confident this one will last.

Well, lets hope youre right about that as we all deserve happiness - the fact however that that very phrase ( "this one is different though") is usually the start of every "how I've been totally fucked over by my Asian partner conversation that we all hear from some guy crying into his beer in a beer bar after his been stripped of all his worldly goods is I would have thought enough of a warning to you to take care re that - but hey as you say perhaps it'll be third time lucky eh as lets face it history isn't known for ever repeating itself of anything thankfully ......has it ?

But hey as you trust your guy so empathically ( which is great) I suggest if you haven't already done so ) you just go ahead and give him the pin numbers to all your bank accounts and let him take care of ALL your daily finances just as by your own admission you don't ever have to worry about anything like with him "as he's different". If you chose NOT to do that of course then we ARE it seems having the same conversation after all except now we're just disagreeing about the amount of money you might trust him with perhaps, so yeah, go ahead, knock yourself out, good luck with that and be sure to let us all know how that all ends up once he realises he no longer has to protect the golden goose as he's already got full access to the golden gooses bank accounts anyway........but hey, this one's different so I'm SURE it'll all work out fine - won't it ?

Hmmm what was that old saying again about "There are none so blind than those who cannot see". How apt.

Oh and PS I'm doing the exact OPPOSITE of a Trump as I've struck to exactly what I said and mean throughout my entire posts - at the start I WAS and said I was referring to any boy - but now as you seem intent to keep referring back to YOUR boy then I AM now addressing that and saying if you think "this one if different" etc, just because you're "rescued him" and made his life 10 times better than before ( how arrogant of you by the way to think so) then as I said you're not half as smart as you would like to have us believe you are !
    Last edited by Nirish guy; May 14th, 2017 at 17:18.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Well, lets hope youre right about that as we all deserve happiness - the fact however that that very phrase ( "this one is different though") is usually the start of every "how I've been totally fucked over by my Asian partner conversation that we all hear from some guy crying into his beer in a beer bar after his been stripped of all his worldly goods is I would have thought enough of a warning to you to take care re that - but hey as you say perhaps it'll be third time lucky eh as lets face it history isn't known for ever repeating itself of anything thankfully ......has it ?

But hey as you trust your guy so empathically ( which is great) I suggest if you haven't already done so ) you just go ahead and give him the pin numbers to all your bank accounts and let him take care of ALL your daily finances just as by your own admission you don't ever have to worry about anything like with him "as he's different". If you chose NOT to do that of course then we ARE it seems having the same conversation after all except now we're just disagreeing about the amount of money you might trust him with perhaps, so yeah, go ahead, knock yourself out, good luck with that and be sure to let us all know how that all ends up once he realises he no longer has to protect the golden goose as he's already got full access to the golden gooses bank accounts anyway........but hey, this one's different so I'm SURE it'll all work out fine - won't it ?

Hmmm what was that old saying again about "There are none so blind than those who cannot see". How apt.

Oh and PS I'm doing the exact OPPOSITE of a Trump as I've struck to exactly what I said and mean throughout my entire posts - at the start I WAS and said I was referring to any boy - but now as you seem intent to keep referring back to YOUR boy then I AM now addressing that and saying if you think "this one if different" etc, just because you're "rescued him" and made his life 10 times better than before ( how arrogant of you by the way to think so) then as I said you're not half as smart as you would like to have us believe you are !
    I am stating the obvious but not all thai guys are thieving whores. I have met quite a few of the thieving whore variety over the many years I have been travelling to thailand. I have also me a few very nice guys (some bar boys some off gayromeo or silverdaddies). I am not particularly romantic or sentimental so I assume any guy I meet in thailand is only after my money. Over time I am willing to adjust my estimation of the motivations of a guy.

Good luck Matt...I hope you have a keeper.
    I ended up marrying a Chinese guy I met online and moved back to the USA so he could get a visa. We have been together 5 years.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am stating the obvious but not all thai guys are thieving whores.
    And on that we can all agree. I of course never implied Matt's guy was, just merely that ANY guy could be in the position that Matt apparently currently finds himself in, Matt's staunch defence of his guy is admirable and as it's so strong as I said before it's great and so I invite him to pass over all his bank account pin numbers etc to ease his daily hassles that way too, but if the answer to that would be "no, I wouldn't do that" then basically we're having the same conversation - all as I'd already said above, But yes, totally agree with you that not ALL guys are robbing whores and after Matt's apparent past history and judgement capabilities I genuinely hope for him that he's correct that "this one's different" and "is the one" and I wish him the genuine very best luck in finding out if that's so, time I guess will tell.