List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Liked

Re: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Chai-like yoda speak almost sounds because farang ru maaak mai dee.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 13th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    You mean tips in restaurants? Disregarding the question how a blind man pays, he would probably know better where and how much to tip.
    How does a blind guy pay? It's a pretty complicated process, but I'll do my best to step you through it.

1.) Hand wallet to boyfriend, tell him to pay.

End of steps. I know, very complicated. And no, if I left it up to him, he'd leave 20 baht tips here and there, if any tip at all. I tip well, because it helps, especially up somewhere like Khon Kean, because it's always the same people taking care of you. Whether it's a waitress, tuk-tuk driver, hairdresser, or whater, it's always the same people. If you tip generously, they will remember it, and take good care of you next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    As for who changes whom, I notice on myself that I adapt some Thai traits (and that's not meant in a positive way). I would say most Thais are resistant to advice and education and reasoning.
    Quit being such a German. You Germans have this superiority complex to you that's bordering on insanity. I guess no real surprise though, considering you guys did start both world wars.

My father has 100% German blood, and I barely talk to him anymore, because having a rational discussion with him is impossible. The owners of this house are a Thai-German couple, they were recently here from Germany, and had the roof fixed due to a leak. A few days later after a couple rainstorms, he came by to check in on the roof. He said right to my face, "I don't care about you, I only care about the house". Real classy, eh?

Then again, he is German, and I'm blind and gay. If this was 74 years ago in Germany, I would have been shoved in the gas chambers twice just for that, so no real surprise.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, the moral of the story is that if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy find yourself a rich blind farang who believes and no in fact INSISTS on you tipping well. So the conversation in the bar goes something like this "hey XXX, be sure to leave a good tip, I want them to remember us, maybe say 500 baht" and there reply "OK sure Matt, I've just left that and the waiter is VERY happy' ( as the waiter goes away with his 100 baht tip and the boy pockets the difference - x multiplied by the 10 times a day x 7 days a week this then happens. nice little earner for the boy for sure ! :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So, the moral of the story is that if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy find yourself a rich blind farang who believes and no in fact INSISTS on you tipping well. So the conversation in the bar goes something like this "hey XXX, be sure to leave a good tip, I want them to remember us, maybe say 500 baht" and there reply "OK sure Matt, I've just left that and the waiter is VERY happy' ( as the waiter goes away with his 100 baht tip and the boy pockets the difference - x multiplied by the 10 times a day x 7 days a week this then happens. nice little earner for the boy for sure ! :-)

Oh, for fuck sakes.... Thanks for reminding me why I rarely post here anymore.

You do realize you just deeply insulted the person who saved my life, and has been taking care of me every single day since I went blind, right?

Whatever, fuck it... believe whatever you want.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty boy...u dont deserve any sympathy...just because u r blind doesnt mean people gotta be nice to u...just deal with it......lotsa blind people out there living full lives....so move on...and after the way u attacked christian/germans u deserve even less sympathy...u may not be able to do anything about being blind...but u can do something about being a cunt...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ohhhhh a little touchy there perhaps Matt as I wasn't even talking or thinking about "your" guy particularly, just as I believe I said "any" Thai / Lao boy who happened to want to make a few quick bucks off a rich farang. But hey if you feel that's a little to close to home and fits your situation then there's nothing I can say about that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Ohhhhh a little touchy there perhaps Matt as I wasn't even talking or thinking about "your" guy particularly, just as I believe I said "any" Thai / Lao boy who happened to want to make a few quick bucks off a rich farang. But hey if you feel that's a little to close to home and fits your situation then there's nothing I can say about that.

Don't pull a "Trump", and own up to your words. You insuinated my current BF is a low-life thief, and you know that.

Fuck off.... I would be literally dead right now if it wasn't for him. He's stuck by my side though. Trust me, taking care of a blind guy isn't easy.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 13th, 2017), Moses (May 15th, 2017), Tintin (May 13th, 2017)

Liked

I've always found Germans to be rather pleasant whenever I've met them. And without German money (and lots and lots and lots of it) Greece would be the new Ethiopia.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (May 13th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and Italy..and spain..and ireland...and portugal....and scotland...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Don't pull a "Trump", and own up to your words. You insuinated my current BF is a low-life thief, and you know that.

Fuck off.... I would be literally dead right now if it wasn't for him. He's stuck by my side though. Trust me, taking care of a blind guy isn't easy.
    No, I said EXACTLY what I said, don't try to put words in my mouth, I said "if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy" - that could be ANY boy and was intended to mean ANY boy - just like I said - same as I said "the boy pockets the difference" THE boy - not YOUR boy - If I meant to say YOUR boy is a a theiving cunt who's there stealing your tips that's EXACTLY what I'd of said and I'd of had no problem with that.

And my point remains - that as you say you're blind then how would / could you know if you were being robbed blind ( no pun
    intended) by A boy and that boy ( whoever he was) COULD be making a nice little earner out of hooking up with a blind farang it seems - I doubt that's actually true but from what you've said it certainly sounds like a distinct possibility.

Oh and PS ( and now I AM talking about your boy) if you blindly ( again no pun intended) trust some Lao farm boy with your entire worldly goods then good luck to you, you're not as smart then perhaps as you would like us to believe, mind you with your past record of how Asian guys roll you perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised about that's being blind how do you know you're NOT getting screwed, or is it that you're partially slighted now and not fully blind so you can see notes etc and see what's going on around you - I'm confused, which is it ?