Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Fired

Liked

Re: FBI Director Fired

@Tara, I don't know, I guess time will tell. New poll just out showing 43% approval for impeachment. Plus what I've heard from the town halls, lots of Republicans are already poised to lose their jobs in 2018 due to the health care bill. That means if / when evidence comes out that can't be ignored or refuted, they will have no choice but to impeach him, or even more Republicans will lose their job next year.

Now whether or not Trump actually gets removed from office is another story, and more diffucult. However, my point was he can not allow himself to "lose", so he will resign before this gets to a serious impeachment phase, which I'm sure will eventurally happen. That could be as soon as next week when James Comey testifies.

I still think Trump will resign shortly, then hold one last press conference, throw one of his typical childish tantrums, blame everyone else for his self inflicted wounds, then go back to his pussy grabbing private life.

Again, I guess time will tell...

Liked

Cdnmatt...if polls were all that mattered then Hillary Clinton would be President right now....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TaoR View Post
    Cdnmatt...if polls were all that mattered then Hillary Clinton would be President right now....
    Yeah, true enough. Would also be awesome if the US adopted the weird policy of awarding the presidency to the person with the most votes.

I'll still say Trump is going to resign. One way or another he's at the very least going to be impeached, if not removed from office via the Senate. My one week prediction may be wrong, and it may take until 2019 when Democrats control the house and senate again, but there's no chance he's going to fill his full 4 year term. My guess is he's such an egotistical, childish asshole that he will resign well before any serious impeachment proceedings begin, which could happen as early as next week.

Again, time will tell...

Liked

Well, alright then, I guess the US is out of the leadership role now, and we're now looking towards Germany and China as world leaders.

Geez Trump, that only took you about 4 months, and without passing any major legislation. That's quite impressive to be this big of a fuck up. This guy seems to be under the impression that we're still living in the 1950s. He's going in the total opposite direction of where he should be moving, and is probably going to ruin the US economy.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (June 5th, 2017), Smiles (June 3rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    For one, that wasn't a serious bet.
    Is this on the basis that we can never believe a single word you say? If you'd left your "bet" statement as "I bet 5000 baht ..." then I would have taken it to be the usual bullshit hyperbole that is common on this Forum. You, however, added the words "Any takers?" which can only mean that you intended to make a serious bet with "any taker". I have taken you up on your offer and expect you to honour it

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 14th, 2017)

Liked

For the few who give a shit.
    I just a few moments ago I gave the first 'LIKE' I've ever given to cndmatt. (We do not give out 'likes' willy nilly).
    And that's even realizing how difficult it must be to type out the semi-word "geez" when one is certifiedly blind.

(Brace yourselves for the inevitable "go fuck yourself Smiles, you cocksucker".)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (June 4th, 2017)

Liked

First, if you haven't noticed, these days I rarely talk about either, being blind or Leo. Sure, I do mention them sometimes, because both are pretty important parts of my life now. However, I I try my best next to concentrate on either.

It's only when someone such as yourself gets all confused about something retarded like my ability to type "Geez", implying that I'm a liar. It's difficult enough going through this life in the dark without having to put up with that shit, thanks.

Again, I don't use a speech-to-text program. I can't, because I need a screen reader to navigate the computer which a) reads out loud what's on the screen, and b) for every keystroke says out loud which key it is. If I used a speech-to-text program, it would probably write out everything the screen reader said as well as my own voice.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Is this on the basis that we can never believe a single word you say? If you'd left your "bet" statement as "I bet 5000 baht ..." then I would have taken it to be the usual bullshit hyperbole that is common on this Forum. You, however, added the words "Any takers?" which can only mean that you intended to make a serious bet with "any taker". I have taken you up on your offer and expect you to honour it
    Comey testifies Thursday (US time). I fully expect to win this bet and shall be sending Matt the bank account details into which he can deposit the 5,000 baht

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 7th, 2017)

Liked

Well, if the media reports are true, Jeff Sessions tried to resign, but Trump wouldn't accept his resignation. Does that count for anything?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, if the media reports are true, Jeff Sessions tried to resign, but Trump wouldn't accept his resignation. Does that count for anything?

You cannot "try" to resign ... you just do it. There is no such thing as "not accepting" a resignation ... resigning is specific to the individual alone and there is no need to be concerned about a higher person "not accepting".
    Stating that another person has "not accepted" the resignation is a simply an obvious red herring: the guy didn't want to resign in the first place. Another bullshit piece of Sessions/Trump fluff.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand