Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Fired

Liked

FBI Director Fired

No real shock I guess, and I'm sure we all kneow why he was fired. Getting a little too close to Trump and Russian collusion, so out the window he goes. Typical Trump.

I'm pretty sure I know how this will play out. Trump will appoint some scrooge like Rudy Gulliani (sp) as FBI director, who will then try to close down the Russia investigation, and request all data be deleted. Then a few FBI investigators will think to themselves, "fuck that", leak the information before it's deleted, and it will be the end of Trump.

Just watch....

Liked

Re: FBI Director Fired

So how does everyone see this playing out? I think it's pretty obvious now, one way or another Trump is gone. I'm guessing if he's forced out of office, it will be 3 - 6 months. However, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one morning and find out he resigned. If recent reports are true, the pressure and isolation of the Whitehouse is getting to him, and he's becoming increasingly irritated, irrational, and detached from reality.

That means we'll end up with President Pence, and he's quite crazy himeself. This is a guy who would probably love to make homosexuality illegal again, and have us all rounded up and thrown in prison simply for being gay. However, I believe he's at least sane enough not to start a nuclear holocaust, whereas I can't say the same about Trump.

Plus I think the Republicans have already exhausted all their political capital on absolutely nothing really, and doubt they'll be able to get any major legislation passed before 2018 mid-terms. I doubt the health care bill will even make it to the President's desk, once the Senate gets done with it, and sends it back to Congress. Let alone tax reform, immigration reform, infrastructure, etc.

Then 2018 mid-terms, and I'm pretty confident Democrats will at the very least take back Congress, if not the Senate as well. That means for the 2 years afterwards, almost nothing will get done. Democrats won't allow the Republicans agenda to be enacted, and Pence I'm sure will be more than happy to use his veto powers as he deems fit.

Then 2020 general election, and assuming he runs, there's no chance Pence would win re-election, as he simply doesn't have the charisma or leadership skills to do so. So my guess is come 2020, we'll be looking at President Elizabeth Warren, which is totally fine with me. She seems like one hell of a fighter, and her heart seems to be in the right place.

Time will tell I guess. Let's just get the old, crazy, delusional man out of the Oval Office, please.

Liked

From the very beginning I don't think he really wanted to be President. I think he assumed he'd be knocked out at some stage but his competitive nature meant he had to be beaten, he wasn't going to quit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...dunno he seems to have the luck of the devil and some...just signed a gazzilion dollar deal with the saudis..refloat the entire US economy...,

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...dunno he seems to have the luck of the devil and some...just signed a gazzilion dollar deal with the saudis..refloat the entire US economy...,

Well, that's every US president, Democrat or Republican. In one year (2012, I think?), Obama sold about $110 billion USD in arms to the Saudis. That little relationship goes back to the 60s.

The one concerning thing about this sale is they sold Saudi Arabia that radar | patriot missile defense system that is used to shoot ballistic missiles out of the sky. It's called FADS or FUDS, or something? I don't know, but that one may come back to bite us in the future.

Liked

I'll bet 5000 baht that Trump resigns within one week, before James Comey (sp) testifies in public to the Senate intelligence commitee. Any takers?

What a total disaster this asshole has been. He's made for some good late night comedy shows though.

e

Liked

That is very wishful thinking....

If you watched Fox News and or read any of the "alt-right" news sources on a regular basis you would realize that Comey can testify and it will make the public that supports Trump support him even more.

His public support has always hovered at about 30% and it will always hover at 30% no matter what. The Republican establishment, the ones that held their nose while voting for him, cannot do anything about him because that 30% is a majority of their own supporters.

Just take Senator Lindsay Graham for example. Immediately after the election he established himself as a anti-Trump conservative and he was one of the leaders of the pack that was watching Trump and his Russian connections. Now all of the sudden he is supporting Trump: He now claims he finds the story of the son-in-law and the secret lines of communications with the Russians "fishy" and he is now claiming that Comey lied to Congress.

As more and more dirt is dug up on Trump and the Russians more and more Republicans will grow silent. They cannot speak up because then they will be attacked by the 30% of the population that will support Trump no matter what and with gerrymandering being what it is they derive no benefit by speaking up.

This will be a four year long nightmare at the minimum.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (June 3rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Trump will appoint some scrooge like Rudy Gulliani (sp) as FBI director
    More likely to be a stooge than a scrooge
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'll bet 5000 baht that Trump resigns within one week, before James Comey (sp) testifies in public to the Senate intelligence commitee. Any takers?
    Sure, why not

Liked

frequent, when you collect your money from cdnmatt you will be able to confirm his true persona although he will be unable to identify you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    frequent, when you collect your money from cdnmatt you will be able to confirm his true persona although he will be unable to identify you.
    For one, that wasn't a serious bet. Second, I'd be able to identify him even better, because he'd have to give me some personal identifying info to send him the money, whether that's a Thai bank account#, details for Western Union, or whatever.

The funds coming from me would just be sent via one of my contacts on https://localbitcoin.com/ or just some random stranger from that site.