Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

Liked

Re: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

Many of these massage boyz sit in front of the shop and may not even get a single customer that day thus no money, not even 330 Baht. But again, your reasoning, and that of others is simply a justification to give a low tip. Each to his own. But I do agree, over tipping for a poor massage and a not so happy ending , doesn't deserve a generous tip, just a fair tip.
    In my opinion a fair tip would be equal to that of fee the house charges, unless the massage was a total flop.

Liked

Some falangs apparently have little idea of the day-to day lives of the guys who service us. Even during the "good old days" , all but the most favoured and most fortunate depended on the comradeship of their friends to survive. If one of them had a successful night, he'd be expected to help out those of his group who didn't, sharing food, helping with rent and so on.
    Of course life was better than working in a rice paddy; that is not denied. And certainly many guys enjoyed themselves immensely, particularly the friendships. Some even found life-partners. But the suggestion that a tip of a few hundred baht- the same as we pay for a beer in Soi Twilight- is enough , particularly when that may be the only tip received in two or three days, is ludicrous.
    I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable, particularly when the price of a drink would be enough to provide a meal for a decent young man and a couple of his mates. What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision? Whatever it is, it's wrong.

3. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 18th, 2017), BenCH (May 20th, 2017), christianpfc (May 18th, 2017), francois (May 18th, 2017), llz (May 19th, 2017), neddy3 (May 18th, 2017), TaoR (May 18th, 2017)

Liked

You're wasting your time Oliver. Whether Sexual Deviant does or doesn't pay as he claims and few believe him on that or indeed anything else....but it won't stop him posting he does. He is ours and ours alone because no other board would let him in.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How do u know im not on another board??
    And as an independent contractor I know what its like to fight for business....during the 2008 downturn my income dropped by 60%....my reaction wasnt to sit on my arse...play with my phone ...ignore customers...and double my fee....
    If i was a MB id be out there smiling till my tonsils fell out....and would do my best to provide an extraordinary service....especially if I could earn a days wage in an hour...but then maybe some of u r vegans or something.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    ....I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable... What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision?..
    In many cases it's probably resentment.

Elderly gay desperadoes (like Poxxxy) would dearly like to get laid for free but know that they are too fucking butt-ugly and toxic in their personality for anybody except a one-legged hare-lipped tranny midget on crack to go near them without being paid to do so.

Therefore they express their pent up frustration at having to pay at all in the form of treating their victims like shit and paying the least possible.

For a fuller explanation read my latest paper "The Psychology of Pony Riding" in this months edition of the British Journal of Psychiatry

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 18th, 2017), christianpfc (May 18th, 2017)

Liked

Fear not! Latin's stories about using the boys and paying them a piddling tip are just that - stories.

You can do the maths. If he had such a massage and only paid a small tip, he would not be allowed back. There are only so many massage places and sooner or later he'd run out of places to go.

So if you believe his posts over the years, there must be hundreds of massage places none of us has ever heard of, known only to Latin. But surely he would have visited them all by now.

So it's just more Latin bullshit.

He sometimes posted about Prime Massage in Bangkok, where he rode the boys like ponies every day and threw a miserly tip at them. However, a quick search on this board suggests you'd be lucky if you got anything more than a hand job there - even that was hit and miss, as it's basically just a legitimate massage place.

More lies.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    If i was a MB id be out there smiling till my tonsils fell out....and would do my best to provide an extraordinary service...
    Out of interest Latin - so, if you WERE a moneyboy - I'm just wondering would you go with yourself if "you" came into the bar and asked for the services of the MB you given the activities you say you prefer or would you tell yourself customer self to go fuck yourself ? ( wow now there's one hell of an existential conversation :-)

Liked

Sexual Deviant wrote:
    "How do u know im not on another board??"

I think you're getting even more stupid.
    YOU might be there but your handle and the persona you use here aren't. There's only two other boards and neither of them has the name and neither of them would allow you to fantasise the way you do here. Gaythailand is for normal pleasant discussion and Gaybutton is for Gaybutton. Where could you fit in there? That's how I know.

Now, I wonder if Latin's little arsewipe, Freaky is going to jump in to give him some moral support. Or is he too busy trying to think how he can prove to a447 that he does live in Bangkok while appearing to not care. You got tricked into following a447 down his muddy path Freaky and now you're up to your neck in the swamp he laid for you. Hahaha. Could you not see what he was doing? You idiot.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 18th, 2017 at 17:25.

Liked

Yep, he followed me right down the garden path!

What a loser!

Lol

And to think he once had it all on this board. Through embarrassing, unabashed self-promotion, arrogance and ego he lorded over us inferior beings. He'd get up on his pedestal and cast his pearls of "wisdom" and we, who he considered the swine, were expected to grateful to him for deigning to share his "knowledge" with us.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Flat on their face.

The myth of frequent /kommie has been well and truly debunked. By his very own words, no less.

His credibility has now sunk to the level of the other board frauds - matt, Latin and Brad.

How sweet it is!

Lol
    Last edited by a447; May 18th, 2017 at 21:44.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Some falangs apparently have little idea of the day-to day lives of the guys who service us. Even during the "good old days" , all but the most favoured and most fortunate depended on the comradeship of their friends to survive. If one of them had a successful night, he'd be expected to help out those of his group who didn't, sharing food, helping with rent and so on.
    Of course life was better than working in a rice paddy; that is not denied. And certainly many guys enjoyed themselves immensely, particularly the friendships. Some even found life-partners. But the suggestion that a tip of a few hundred baht- the same as we pay for a beer in Soi Twilight- is enough , particularly when that may be the only tip received in two or three days, is ludicrous.
    I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable, particularly when the price of a drink would be enough to provide a meal for a decent young man and a couple of his mates. What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision? Whatever it is, it's wrong.
    What do you consider a fair payment for a shag in Thailand ? Just wondering, I wouldn't know as I do NOT have paid sex, might as well wank..