Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

ok he's a shrill frustrated lonely no dick wanna be queen....guess this is his way of getting any attention

Liked

Freaky wrote:
    "It's like taking candy from a baby, Latin but please, don't spoil my fun. Do I really need to re-post the video of the orca and the seal?"

Ah, but who's the orca and who's the seal. Because he's got you jumping through hoops trying to prove you live in Bangkok while desperately trying to show that you don't care. What's today's MRT question? So exciting.

3. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (May 16th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Evidently the notion of separating the signal from the noise is beyond our resident Perry Mason
    So your blatant lies about living in Thailand are now relabelled "noise."

How very.....Trumpish! Lol

Matt wrote:
    For a while there I could barely make a post on this board, because everytime I made a typo he's throw his arms in the air, and start babbling like a retarded chimp on LSD.
    And isn't it absolutely amazing that virtually from the day I stopped posting here back in March, your typos suddenly disappeared! What a coincidence! Ridiculous post after ridiculous post, all perfectly typed up. Gosh, you're a fast learner, Matt.

I hope that after you have totally lost your hearing - when is that drama coming? - that you'll be able to figure out a way to continue posting here, even though you won't be able to....what was it?..... oh, that's right, you won't be able to hear the letters spelt out as you type.

But knowing you matt, you'll find a way! That's just the kind of clever guy you are!

Soon I expect you'll be telling us how you take the car out for a spin.

Lol

And poor old frequent! All he's got left in the ammunition box is his "trip report". But he'll be firing a blank.

You are so dumb! Can't you see that it doesn't matter any more? First, you've been shown to be a liar; secondly, I don't post here anymore, except to annoy you; thirdly, there are no newbies here who could possibly be fooled; and fourthly, you are posting to the exact same audience as before. They've all heard it.

So go ahead, you sad little old man. But this time, try a bit of humour. If that's too hard, consult with Brad (if you haven't already) as he'll help you out. He's a laugh a minute ; a real comedian. And remember, if all else fails, you've still got the other two clowns to fall back on.

And whatever you do, make sure you get matt to type it up for you!

Lol

Arsenal wrote:

he's got you jumping through hoops trying to prove you live in Bangkok while desperately trying to show that you don't care
    Oh, he obviously cares.

I look to see if you just can't help yourself and feel you have to respond - as you did.

Liked

Go look through my recent post history, and I've made loads of typos. I just can't be fucked to correct them, because editing a post is a pain in the ass for me. But yes, I've been getting better at typing with time, thanks.

Keep being a dick there, big guy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    yes, I've been getting better at typing with time, thanks..
    So, not blind then but partially sighted ? I'm confused, which is it ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So, not blind then but partially sighted ? I'm confused, which is it ?
    Blind as a bat. Well, I guess I have about 6% visibility, but for the most part, I'm in the dark. For example, I can make out there's a counter there, but I can't see what's on the counter. Or I can generally make out parked cars and motorcycles, but I need to keep it in the forefront of my mind, and can't daydream while walking down a street. Things like that.

Seriously though, are you really going to go there? You already insuinated my BF is a low-life thief, with absolutely no clue who he is. Now you're going to call me a liar for going blind as well?

Whatever, says more about you than it does me...

Liked

Did none of you guys ever learn to type with 10 fingers blindly ? It's pretty easy to do, no need to have my eyes on the keyboard at all...

Liked

I think I can confidently answer that, Nirish.

He has connected his computer to those huge "Isaan size speakers" he told us he owns and can now hear the sounds more clearly as he types.

So we can be assured he won't be typing anything like this again:

"morrre "

or this:

"Qw'll aww qhT Gppwna I fuwaa".

Thank god! It took me ages to work out what he was trying to say. Lol

And he forgot to tell us what he heard as he was typing these "words".

Justaguy, he never told us that was his method of typing since going "blind". In retrospect, I bet he wishes he had.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Did none of you guys ever learn to type with 10 fingers blindly ? It's pretty easy to do, no need to have my eyes on the keyboard at all...
    That's what I thought too at first, and I'm coming from 16 years of experience in the software industry, so if anyone should know how to type blindly, it's me.

Give it a try though. Close your eyes, don't open them, and bang out a couple paragraphs of text. I bet you don't type blindly as well as you think you do.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I think I can confidently answer that, Nirish.

He has connected his computer to those huge "Isaan size speakers" he told us he owns and can now hear the sounds more clearly as he types.

So we can be assured he won't be typing anything like this again:

"morrre "

or this:

"Qw'll aww qhT Gppwna I fuwaa".

Thank god! It took me ages to work out what he was trying to say. Lol

And he forgot to tell us what he heard as he was typing these "words".

Justaguy, he never told us that was his method of typing since going "blind". In retrospect, I bet he wishes he had.

You remind me of that one pigeon who keeps flying into the house, trying to steal any sticky rice Leo may have left out on the counter. Keep batting him away, and he just keeps coming back.

Keep going, big guy. Again, your words speak more about you than they do me.