Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Back to the so-called quiz. The fact that you got up from your chair, got dressed, left your house, spent money!!!, and headed to the MRT station to participate in this silly quiz means that you have provided the troll master with multiple orgasms. It's not the veracity of the content or the actual question or about wasting the number of tries - all that doesn't matter - it's about provoking you into a reaction and you did so splendidly. Not only that, you came back here and reported your findings. The troll master must have had to use up another roll of toilet paper to clean himself up!
    I passed there anyway. All I did was riding the lift (up, down, up again) instead of taking the escalator. Apart from that I agree that this must be every troll's wet dream to incite a physical reaction (most responses are just verbal outrage).

frequent's troll status in my books:
    +1 for inability to specify where exactly this announcement is made
    -1 for correctly naming the change (self storage boxes)
    sum 0 which means "unclear status"

He now joins cdnmatt and latintopxxx and sglad on my troll watch list (members whose posts I read under the premise that everything they write might be a figment of their imagination, paying notice if there are any factual errors). Everyone on my troll watch list is welcome to suggest a place and time for meeting to get off that list.
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 25th, 2017 at 10:17.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 25th, 2017)