So far, you flew under my radar. But here is something I can easily verify or falsify:
Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
I'm wondering if any other poster is able to answer the following question:
At which Bangkok MRT station(s) and between which levels is there a prerecorded apology "Sorry to keep you waiting" made in the lift? The supplementary question is: In which direction of travel is the announcement made? Up, down or both?
Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
The answer is - Silom MRT when you take the lift between the station concourse and the overhead walkway to Saladaeng BTS. On the way up - no apology. On the way down (but I think only if you call the lift up from the concourse) - apology. I thought it an easy-peasy question (except for your average sex tourist, and even then they're the mass-transit stations most likely), but apparently not
And I did so on Friday. There is no such announcement from 2 to B1 or from B1 to 2 (skipping G in both cases). The announcement in the lift is something like "Going up/down. At ... level." At quite low volume, while the doors are open you can't understand anything for the noise from outside, and while doors are closed you have to pay attention to what is said to understand.

Then I found there is another lift from B1 to B3, but didn't repeat there. If you mean that lift, please specify from which to which level.

However, there is another recent (could have been end of last year, I don't walk there that often) change on the walkway/skywalk to BTS. When you come from the lift and walk above Silom road. Can you, frequent, name that change? And don't tell us you've gone blind, that's cndmatt's schtick.