Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Let me clarify what I believe the position is. Members may chuck shit, lies, 'facts', insults, innuendo and anything else they choose to at each other. Just don't bother Surfcrest with it as he's not interested. A very fair position to take I think.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

sglad (May 24th, 2017), Surfcrest (May 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not exactly a conducive policy if seeking to run a good long term board though I would have thought......but yeah, it's fairly obvious that Surf has just given up the ghost and is moving on in that regard and that IS fair enough as he's more than done his bit and in fact kept the board alive when it could just as easily have folded, still, sad to see him jacking it in in such circumstances perhaps and lets hope that Moses pulls things together again once he takes full charge.

Although it certainly looks that after SC's banning/s (?) Moses might well have his work cut out unless he intends to borrow GB's iron fist and start fisting everyone a bit with it. Time to send out for some Crisco perhaps !! Pity when the board is MEANT to be informative and fun in general and not just for those playing their own trolling / personal hydra games on it etc :-(

Liked

I have yet to understand what Surfcrest did that was so horrible. I'm not brown nosing or anything, but it just doesn't make logical sense as to why everyone is all worked up. Ok, he bans one member, but that member was the cause of countless in fighting within the membership for well over 1 year, and no rational person can deny that. Then everyone shits all over Surfcrest for the decision.

Then Surfcrest shows some mercy, and unbans a different member to give him a second chance. Sure enough, everyone shits all over him again for that decision. It's pretty much a no-win situation for him, so no wonder he feels disenfranchised.

If we want to get pissed off about the condition of the board, we only need to look at ourselves, not Surfcrest. He's not here to babysit a bunch of 60 year olds. He's here to provide a platform and environment for us to converse together, and he's done an excellent job at that. What happens from there is up to you, as individual members. It's pretty clear that's how Surfcrest views the board, and I think that's the perfect way to view it. We all own a small piece of this forum, and its future is up to us as members, not him.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 25th, 2017), Tintin (May 25th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Speaking personally - I am not shitting all over anyone, Surfcrest included, but I don think after his good tenure, which we're all grateful for for sure that it's sad that he chose to let his last few actions be that of banning a regular poster who contributed much to the board - and yes I know others had their many differences with him, but again speaking personally I know I'd rather of read his REAL posts about real situations and real life places rather than some of the made up bullshit, posted for nothing other than the posters personal jollies that seems to be appearing on the board of late.

No matter what the official numbers say we all KNOW that there's only a small number of us post ( I don't know maybe 30 or 40 guys ?) and we're all adults of a certain age and I think it's fairly shit that we can't have real and normal conversations about our lives and likes and adventures in Asia without resorting to silly school boy imaginary tales and trolling "for fun" - I'd look over it if there were 3000 posters of all ages as you'd maybe expect such behaviour but for some members on such a small board to play those games and cause such disharmony on the board I think just shows them up as real wankers and speaking personally I think SC COULD have done worse than ban or control them in some way - or more of us use the ignore function perhaps just maybe.

So yes I totally get SC saying "no, I'm not banning anyone now stop asking" but to then turn around and ban the very person asking just for pissing him off is a but much - but I absolutely accept that he reserves the right to do so and have always said that, but to me just handing over the board "as was" and leaving it to Moses ( rightly or wrongly" might have been the better move rather than what appeared to be a last minute "you know what, I'm quitting so here's a final fuck you" reaction in banning a few long standing members.
    Last edited by Nirish guy; May 25th, 2017 at 03:04.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    Let's remember, that while I'm in this mood to ban people...stuff like this just begs for a multiple orgasm.

Surfcrest
    Bravo, Surfcrest!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Back to the so-called quiz. The fact that you got up from your chair, got dressed, left your house, spent money!!!, and headed to the MRT station to participate in this silly quiz means that you have provided the troll master with multiple orgasms. It's not the veracity of the content or the actual question or about wasting the number of tries - all that doesn't matter - it's about provoking you into a reaction and you did so splendidly. Not only that, you came back here and reported your findings. The troll master must have had to use up another roll of toilet paper to clean himself up!
    I passed there anyway. All I did was riding the lift (up, down, up again) instead of taking the escalator. Apart from that I agree that this must be every troll's wet dream to incite a physical reaction (most responses are just verbal outrage).

frequent's troll status in my books:
    +1 for inability to specify where exactly this announcement is made
    -1 for correctly naming the change (self storage boxes)
    sum 0 which means "unclear status"

He now joins cdnmatt and latintopxxx and sglad on my troll watch list (members whose posts I read under the premise that everything they write might be a figment of their imagination, paying notice if there are any factual errors). Everyone on my troll watch list is welcome to suggest a place and time for meeting to get off that list.
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 25th, 2017 at 10:17.

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 25th, 2017)

Liked

The fact that ol' freaky even started this post is proof that a447 (currently on gardening leave following his 'Pearl Harbour' attack on Surfcrest but I'm sure hoping it's only temporary) got right under his skin. The troll was trolled, trollied, dollied, pulled and fooled into it.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    frequent's troll status in my books:
    +1 for inability to specify where exactly this announcement is made
    So my statement "Between the overhead walkway and the concourse ... on the way up - no apology. On the way down (but I think only if you call the lift up from the concourse) - apology" is insufficiently unambiguous for you?

I suggest you stick to blogging about your failures with Thai boys

Liked

Freaky wrote:
    " insufficiently unambiguous for you?"

Double negatives! Oh dear. The word ambiguous would suffice.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian...go fuck yourself...im so real and so not a troll....that if we had to agree to meet it would be that I could ride you...

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2017)