Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

relax...a447 thinks its all about him...he's soooo influential...

Liked

Those questions too hard, huh? Don't have any answers?

Ok, try this one. It may just help you out.

Here's a recent post from Surfcrest, made after frequent (who was posting at the time as kommentariat) tried to kill the board.

I have explained to the membership already that I accidentally banned kommentariat.I can't recall why he was suspended, I doubt it had anything to do with Lèse majesté as that is not kommentariat's thing, that's more a Khor tose thing.
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...OYGENIUS/page2

As you are very....err...."close" shall we say, to Surfcrest, can you explain why he is denying it ever happened when clearly it did?

The posts were quickly removed before anyone in authority saw them, but I'm sure members can remember the comments of others, condemning Kommie /frequent.

So maybe now you can tell me what I have done which is more serious, leading for your call for me to be banned.

Time to put up or shut up, Brad.

Liked

I do remember what Kommie posted and I also remember that NIrish and myself both called for him to be banned because he had threatened the board's very existence. The only other member to post anything similar is Freaky. Mmm.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Mmm.
    Indeed!

And I notice Brad has never criticised him. Not a single word!

But don't worry ; I'm sure Brad will come along and clear things up for us. He and Surfcrest are very, very close,it seems.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...almost wish a447 would ghost again....too much small print...should go get a full time job with wikipedia

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

447, if I was as close to Surfcrest as you keep insinuating, you wouldn’t still be posting here! I wouldn’t put up with you dumping all over the forum as you trail your perceived enemies from thread to thread.

Can’t you find any new friends on those forums whose virtues you were extolling when you had a hissy fit, announced that you were leaving, and tried to do a pied piper act leading all the posters to the other forums? That turned out about as successful as a pissed piper act, don’t you agree?

And now you think that you are entitled to challenge any poster here on the validity of their posts, their posting history, their very existence as posters, and expect answers!!! Delusional.

If it puts your mind at ease, I don’t recall reading any posts here about “that family”.

However, you know what, I might have, and I might have forgotten what I read, or what I posted, however many years ago, whenever this event of monumental importance, to you is supposed to have taken place.

This is all just frippery here, the events of importance are in real life, but some people just take themselves so goddam seriously.

Lol
    Last edited by Brad the Impala; May 20th, 2017 at 18:13.

Liked

447, if I was as close to Surfcrest as you keep insinuating, you wouldn’t still be posting here
    Yes, I would. You gave a "like" to Surfcrest's post in which he stated his opposition to banning.

as you trail your perceived enemies from thread to thread.
    That's exactly what you are doing, you hypocrite! Lol

tried to do a pied piper act leading all the posters to the other forums.
    Yes, you made that accusation before. Remember? But when I asked you to indicate the relevant post, you couldn't.

Can you do that now?

[And now you think you are entitled to challenge any poster here on the validity of their posts, their posting history, their very existence as posters,
    Of course I'm entitled to do that. You already agreed that I am when you gave a "like " to Surfcrest's post on the subject!

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...OYGENIUS/page2

Christ, you are an idiot!

And not only have you forgotten what you stand for vis à vis the freedoms afforded to members on this board - it's something you continually boast about, for Christ's sake - but your selective memory apparently has conveniently allowed you to forget that the board was in danger of ceasing to exist in Thailand last year. Not on one occasion, but two! Pretty hard to forget something like that, as it really was "an event of monumental importance."

Like Surfcrest, you are denying it ever happened.

Tell me, do you often disagree with yourself?

Lol

Liked

Look, SGT has its own very version of Trump. A delusional, ol, narcisstic (s) man who throws wild accusations around, and doesn't seem to have any basis in reality.

Liked

Now, now Matt.

That's no way to talk about Brad.

Liked

Go stick your dick in a banana peel. Maybe it'll give you a little pleasure, and stop you from being so moronic.