Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Yes I do look at the screen, not at all at the keyboard, even though matt seems to believe I am confused maybe he thinks we are talking about those pesky touch keyboards, but I am talking about good old fashioned mechanical keyboard, where you could actually feel the keys
    Yeah, I don't have a mechanical keyboard, but have a large full sized USB keyboard.

And no, I don't think you're confused. However, regardless if you look at the screen or keyboard, I bet you rely on your eyesight for typing more than you realize. I know that was the case for me at least, and it's taken a while to get back to decent typing speed.

Again, give it a try yourself. Close your eyes, and bang out a couple paragraphs of text. I bet you'll be surprised at the results.

Liked

Freaky's dilemma.
    Freaky now has a problem. His MRT post has spectacularly failed to prove he lives in Bangkok, partly because such information is readily available on the internet including youtube. Now he has to try and find another way to prove to a447 (and shut him up because a447 really gets under his skin) that he does actually live there while trying so hard to not look like he's trying to prove that he actually lives there. Watch this space folks.

Liked

Watching frequent running around like a chicken with its head cut off, desperately trying to prop up his story, is both hilarious and rather embarrassing. With every post he just digs the hole deeper. Like Latin, blind as a bat matt (who I hear is about to apply for a pilot's licence) and dopey Brad, he covers one lie with another. So dumb!

His attempts to appear unconcerned - "It's only a flesh wound" -are ludicrous.

But it's all his own fault. All I do with these losers is dig up their own comments which prove they are liars.

His attack dogs have gathered around him to offer support, but their bark is worse than their bite.

Unfortunately, they are *chow-chows, not border collies.

* "Chow Chow: This ancient breed is both stubborn and stupid"

See, frequent? Your bizarre obsession with me has come back to bite you in the bum. I've exposed you for the fraud you are.

I'm loving this! I haven't had so much fun since that incident I had with the turkey baster!

Lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Sorry dude, but your writing sucks. Generally, every few words I have to listen to "dot dot dot dot".

Don't feel too bad, because Smiles is the same.
    His use of ellipsis is both incorrect and worrisome, clearly he's... a few fries short of a happy meal

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

I'm loving this! I haven't had so much fun since that incident I had with the turkey baster!

Lol
    You are surely only speaking for yourself. Beyond tedium for most people. You do know that sprinkling "Lol" over a post doesn't actually make them funny, or even amusing.

Liked

You are surely only speaking for yourself. Beyond tedium for most people.
    In the two days since I made a specific reply in this thread, the number of views has suddenly jumped to over 1200.

So yes, you're right. People do find it beyond tedium.

Lol

You do know that sprinkling "Lol" over a post doesn't actually make them funny, or even amusing.
    Actually, no. I didn't know that.

Lol

Now off you go. Frequent needs your help to write his trip report.

Maybe you can suggest the destination we went to.

Oh, and one more Lol, just for you!

Lol

Brad, if you are not feeling the love at the moment, you've always got Surfcrest's wonderful words of encouragement to fall back on:

I've grown to have incredible respect and admiration for you Brad the Impala. You're definitely one of the good guys!
    http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...e&highlight=I%

Oh, isn't that sweet!

You could almost stand in front of the mirror and repeat that, don't you think?
    Whose reflection would you see in the mirror?

Lol
    Last edited by a447; May 17th, 2017 at 22:20.

Liked

So we have a young and otherwise healthy Bitcoin millionaire who suddenly goes blind while staying in Thailand. Then what? He doesn't make any attempt to seek the opinion of and possibly treatment from properly trained medical doctors, maybe in his homeland Canada or at least in Singapore? He just stays on in Thailand, content with the local quacks and with his fate? Seriously, that's pretty much 100% unbelievable. If I had a serious health issue that didn't prevent me from flying home, I'd be on the very next plane.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 18th, 2017)

Liked

^ A Bitcoin millionaire ? Oh the irony.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447....lol...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..at least thats my automatic reaction to the name..lol...

12. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 18th, 2017)