FAQ & Help

Thread: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Today's Bangkok MRT trivia question

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Seriously though, are you really going to go there? You already insuinated my BF is a low-life thief, with absolutely no clue who he is. Now you're going to call me a liar for going blind as well?
    Well now I think I've already covered the no one called your bf a thief, I merely stated that what with you being blind ( or partially sighted as you've just now clarified for us) ANY boy could perhaps rob you "blind" ( no pun intended) and I stand by that comment. Perhaps though as you're now confirming that you do have some sight ( 6% or so) that allows you to check the basics such as what bank notes you're looking at etc, as if not then you're still wide open from ANY boy who deicdes to roll you - that is just a fact and not my opinion. The fact that you state you've found a good guy who you believe won't and isn't doing that on you is great and I'm happy for you about that. Out of interest though so DID you give him your bank account PIN numbers etc to all you accounts or did you hold some of those back - as if you did then you're simply confirming my very same view that you like the rest of us are open to the possibilty of being screwed over by ANY guy or THE guy you're with - and that's the same for the rest of us, you just seem to be insisting on keep on harping back to this current BF of yours, who I've never implied has stolen a single thing from you.

As for the going blind thing - hey, if you say you're blind you're blind. I'm not a doctor nor qualified to comment on that. But I am able and willing to ask things like "so, blind or partially sighted" just so I'm clear what you're talking about as I'm sure even you would agree when someone goes blind ( or partially sighted) over the course of a few days it seems and does claim to have done to much in the way of seeking any serious medical advice or treatment re that - other than going to your local hospital, not liking what you were told there or how the doctors treated you, but then just came up and gave up trying to get yourself in a better position well I'm sure even you would be saying "wow, how strange is THAT" - but no doubt you've got your reasons and I'm sure you'll happily explain that if you felt like it - or not, I don't mind either way. But blind, over night and not giving a shit about treatment - yeah, I think I'll always probably say "Oh really, wow, how strange" when someone tells me that - I guess that says more about me than it does about you - and I'm ok with that.

And before you say "you don't know shit about what I've been though with Doctors etc" - you're right I don't as I'm only going by the little you've posted on the subject.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Magnum (May 17th, 2017)