Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zing Resort and Spa.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Zing Resort and Spa.

I think you just need to look at the Location and their Photos on their Web Site.

Liked

ive booked there for next month

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequentfliers (May 4th, 2017)

Liked

Personal squabbles are great fun. But there is absolutely no reason why both of you can't post other, more useful information as well. But you mostly choose not to.
    😔

Liked

Well it certainly didn't conform to my expectations. Very little about the decor, (Japanese style, what does that mean?) nothing about the food, the service or the prices, any specials of the day? So all in all rather disappointing. Especially as you're well known for the quality of your posts.

Liked

Thank you Freaky. That's exactly the sort of thing I asked you to write.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Disappointed that the meal wasn't served in a lunchbox, or perhaps that was the dessert.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Disappointed that the meal wasn't served in a lunchbox, or perhaps that was the dessert.
    Very disappointing. I did think of asking for my meal to be laid out on the sole male waiter's stomach, close to his lunchbox. As for any other sort of box, the more usual form would be bento, but I don't have much of an appetite for Japanese protein (cum aside). If it's food in a box, I don't think you can go past a Harrods Hamper

I visited a Starbucks recently (yes, well ...). A large Thai woman was seated by herself, having some sort of snack. A fat German came in and gave her the sort of wai that I thought was reserved for the Supreme Patriarch. He ordered no snack or drink. Almost immediately they were joined by another Thai woman and her spawn. They ordered nothing either. It appears the the first woman was organising something or other on behalf of the second woman with the fat German as an intermediary. After occupying Starbucks' seats and floor area (the spawn) for almost 30 minutes without spending any money they then departed. The Starbucks staff called out their usual meaningless thanks

And the gay aspect (to keep Oliver happy)? One of the young men working there bears a name label "Job". He wasn't sufficiently comely for me to ask whether it was Hand or Head

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 12th, 2017)

Liked

Was fine for accom but I wouldn't eat there. Overpriced and not even good.