Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: gboysiam

Liked

gboysiam

is this possible if i have very limited Thai.

is one of the lines ther phone number? all the facebook links seem broken, not keen on emailing hotmail addresses.

if only i could have Christians rejects, the ones who want to top, or want a lot.

Liked

Re: gboysiam

Email is not popular with Thais. In my early years I wrote emails, rarely a reply. Experienced friends report the same.

If you see what looks like a phone number or Line ID, try it, it most probably is.

I largely gave up on gboysiam, not many cute, many poor pictures. Occasionally you see prices quoted, usually 1000 for short time, or one hour massage all included.

older threads on this subject:
    2012 http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/archiv...p/t-14449.html
    2014 http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...ould-read-Thai

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Email is not popular with Thais. In my early years I wrote emails, rarely a reply. Experienced friends report the same.

If you see what looks like a phone number or Line ID, try it, it most probably is.
    Two survival rules for dealing with Thai boys: never use Line; always have a second mobile phone whose number you give out to boys who ask for it but only turn on when you want the company of one of them

General survival rule: Never answer a question just because someone has asked it. I was reminded of that rule re-watching some early episodes of Yes Minister on YouTube recently. In the very first episode Jim Hacker (the Minister) meets his Permanent Secretary (Applebee) for the first time as Minister. There's this memorable exchange:
    Applebee: "Oh, you came up with all the questions I hoped nobody would ask"
    Hacker: "Well, Opposition's about asking awkward questions"
    Applebe: "And government is about not answering them"
    Hacker: "Well, you answered all mine anyway"
    Applebee: "I'm glad you thought so Minister"

4. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (May 16th, 2017)

Liked

Generally they end the text with their contacts: ID Line (ไลน์) or a telephone number.
    Had 6 conversations from gboysiam: 3 spas (Crowns, Bantai and bombom) and 3 individuals. Visited Bantai - managers have no English, tried conctact them by Line - no answer, so I just went there; and Crowns - Silom level of English language, quite efficient communications.
    Individuals - all 3 had their adverts in Thai language. The first one could write/read English in Line, but I didn't have enough time to meet him that trip. The second one - literally just "yes/no" in English, but he was able to visit me by a taxi (2500, Christian will name it ridicules high) and next day I made it to his room at LadPrao (mostly for such the experience itself, 1500, the boy was less happy obviously). That was in 2016, iterestly, I saw the both again at the board this May and was thinking to repeat, but finally didn't go to Bangkok to do it.
    The third one - I saved his post firstly and 2 weeks later ran into him in Hornet (no mentions of such activities at his Hornet account). The guy used the same photo, but was really surprised, if not say shocked, that somebody (and a farang!) saved his post from gboysiam and recognized him in Hornet - so naive, if not say so stupid. His English was OK, but the communication was not efficient - I suggested to meet him, didn't get a clear answer, postponed it to my second visit to Bangkok - and eventually just didn't go to Bangkok for the second time.

So it's quite a real thing, there are chances that the boy knows English. But you need to screenshot a post, as they live just about 10-12 hours, not more.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 18th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

russian,...u certainly persevere...I just hop onto grindr and see whats biting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 1moRussian View Post
    The second one - literally just "yes/no" in English, but he was able to visit me by a taxi (2500, Christian will name it ridicules high) and next day I made it to his room at LadPrao (mostly for such the experience itself, 1500, the boy was less happy obviously).
    Indeed. May I call you ignorant/horny/stinking rich for paying 2500? Boys who do not speak English, I offer 500. Boys who speak English, I offer 1000. Not as a basis for negotiation, but take it or leave it.

A friend complained about high demands on the apps. Now we now where they came from (not just you, elsewhere on the forums there reports by people paying 1500 or more for short time on the apps/online).

Liked

Looks like the website has been blocked by the Ministry.

Liked

The site indeed gets blocked occasionally, here their current address: http://pic.gboysiam69.com/pic/
    Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Two survival rules for dealing with Thai boys: never use Line; always have a second mobile phone whose number you give out to boys who ask for it but only turn on when you want the company of one of them
    I can understand having two phone numbers, but why never use Line?