List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

Liked

Re: Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

In China I had a 20 year old college boy that I did up. He was beautiful - a badminton and basketball player. He would not take money from me..I offered taxi money. But he stole 100 RMB - 500 baht-the first time we hooked up (took it out of my wallet when I was showering). On subsequent visit I would leave 100 RMB on the kitchen table and it would disappear. However, if I offered him money he would get offended and insist he was not a whore. Oh that funny face thing.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 4th, 2017), christianpfc (May 12th, 2017), francois (May 4th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk View Post
    I knew a Thai boy for maybe 5 years. He was a very good friend, and although he wasn't a "boyfriend", I had been to his home and met his family. He called me once when I was back home, asking me for money because he was sick. He was a dancer at the Venue, and told me he had to stop dancing because he was getting too thin. I didn't ask him enough questions. I sent him the money. He soon died. That was a few years ago, and I still think about it. IF ONLY I had asked him more questions. Could me going to Thailand have helped him? I'll never forgive myself for not being more inquisitive.

Moral to the story: Don't assume the Thai boy is lying. (I didn't, but like I said, I didn't ask enough questions)
    His name was Bon?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    In China I had a 20 year old college boy that I did up. He was beautiful - a badminton and basketball player. He would not take money from me..I offered taxi money. But he stole 100 RMB - 500 baht-the first time we hooked up (took it out of my wallet when I was showering). On subsequent visit I would leave 100 RMB on the kitchen table and it would disappear. However, if I offered him money he would get offended and insist he was not a whore. Oh that funny face thing.
    So he is a thief AND a whore.
    He's not happy to consider himself as whore. I wonder if he's happy to consider himself as a thief ? Probably not a good idea to ask.

Just to be clear: I have a lot of respect for whores & absolutely zero for thiefs. In fact I would have as much respect for a good honest whore as anyone else doing a good honest manual or professional job.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 12th, 2017)

Liked

Repeatedly calling them "whores" (four times in a single post) doesn't actually convince me you have any respect for them at all

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 6th, 2017), Oliver (May 5th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u got anything against good old plain english?? or u r into the whole politically correct crap...

Liked

'Money boy' is the term preferred by the upper echelons of polite society.

10. User who gave Like to post:

krobbie (May 6th, 2017)

Liked

It's a derogatory term - as a search of any decent dictionary will reveal - and as for Poxxy's comment about it being "good old plain English" - it's origin is German

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    ... it's origin is German
    And the origin of The Greengrocer's Apostrophe is Gaelic?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u got anything against good old plain english?? or u r into the whole politically correct crap...
    The word "hooker" derives from American Civil War General Hooker, who procured high class prostitutes for his men in the hope that they would not catch a venereal disease

To scottish-guy's point, "whore" derives from the late Old English hōre, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch hoer and German Hure, from an Indo-European root meaning "desire" http://word-ancestry.livejournal.com/65040.html

"Independence" on the other hand - relating of course to "Scottish independence" - is an English word derived from French. In Gaelic it is neoeisimeileach - so you can understand why the fishy Scots want to stick with English as a language

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The word "hooker" derives from American Civil War General Hooker, who procured high class prostitutes for his men in the hope that they would not catch a venereal disease
    Sounds good, but not factual.A google search will provide evidence that "hooker" was used prior to Fighting Joe Hooker in the US Civil War.

Here is one reference.

https://historymyths.wordpress.com/t...e-word-hooker/

Not that General Hooker didn't procure high class prostitutes for himself. Word is he was a frequent procurer of whores.

16. User who gave Like to post:

krobbie (May 6th, 2017)