List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

Liked

Re: Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

I've slept with him twice and so regardless of genuine request or not he's not my responsibility. End of.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2017), goji (May 3rd, 2017)

Liked

Good decision !
    End of the story.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, asking for an invoice from the hospital doesn't work. I've learned that little lesson with Kim. His dad got into a motorcycle accident, so we went to the hospital to see him, and I ended up getting charged 2400 baht, even though I knew full well he was covered under the 30 baht program.

I didn't want to make a scene in the middle of a hospital though, so I just paid it, knowing full well I was being taken. Sure enough, on the ride home Kim decided to be honest, and let me know that his dad was going to go back to the hospital to collect that 2400 baht. I already knew that, but still, was nice of Kim to come clean about it.
    I didn't say to ask the hospital for the invoice so I'll re-phrase my answer to make it clearer - get a copy of the invoice from the hospital he's already paid from him
    Hookers lie the same as dogs shed hair. That's just what they do.
    Just as spies and others who value their privacy practise disinformation. It's a survival technique

Liked

Hookers lie the same as dogs shed hair. That's just what they do.
    At one time I was on a friendly basis with a Thai boy who repeatedly asked for money regarding medical issues plus travel money. His friends told me he was sick and in the hospital but nothing specific thus I was very skeptical. His last requests were two, one to leave the hospital to return to Pattaya followed by a second request for money to return home to mama.
    I did send money for him to come to Pattya but none to return back home.He died a few weeks later. His name was Lucky but his luck ran out.
    Thus not all requests are bogus.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver (May 5th, 2017), rollingstone2 (May 3rd, 2017)

Liked

There are very few boys who I trust that much that I would send reasonable amounts of money, and indeed last year there was one who asked for 1000 Baht for hospital for his brother (who I suspect is his boyfriend, but as both of them are my type and we had threesomes, I don't care) which I sent him and shortly later got a picture of the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    All money boys are the same, they'll do everything to make you fall in love with them and then start milking money from you.fuck and go it's the best.no feelings no complications.
    For me, boys ask for money long before I fall in love. About one per year gets me to the stage that I would call enamored.
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 2nd, 2017 at 23:36.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I've slept with him twice and so regardless of genuine request or not he's not my responsibility. End of.
    Agreed.
    Additionally, keeping money back for our own future expenses (medical etc) is more important than splashing it out on bogus expenses for money boys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You guys are a bunch of cold hearted users...make a crocodile seem perfectly cuddly....just use the boy and throw him aside....shameless...he's a human..have some respect

11. User who gave Like to post:

Davey612 (May 4th, 2017)

Liked

I got the "I have motorbike accident" line once. Replied with "Oh no, I must come see you. What hospital you in and what room number? I come now."
    Funny thing you know, he never ever replied.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 3rd, 2017), GWMinUS (May 4th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    At one time I was on a friendly basis with a Thai boy who repeatedly asked for money regarding medical issues plus travel money. His friends told me he was sick and in the hospital but nothing specific thus I was very skeptical. His last requests were two, one to leave the hospital to return to Pattaya followed by a second request for money to return home to mama.
    I did send money for him to come to Pattya but none to return back home.He died a few weeks later. His name was Lucky but his luck ran out. Thus not all requests are bogus.
    While not all requests are bogus, some can be inflated. I'm aware of someone in a similar situation to you who over the course of a year sent something in excess of half-a-million baht to cover the "hospital expenses" of a lad he knew. The lad eventually died, and what he had was incurable (full-blown AIDS) but according to the lad - and eventually his family were all caught up in the demands for money for one or other exotic treatment - the hospital needed "only" 50,000 baht or so (that was the average demand) for some new treatment and all would be OK

Liked

I knew a Thai boy for maybe 5 years. He was a very good friend, and although he wasn't a "boyfriend", I had been to his home and met his family. He called me once when I was back home, asking me for money because he was sick. He was a dancer at the Venue, and told me he had to stop dancing because he was getting too thin. I didn't ask him enough questions. I sent him the money. He soon died. That was a few years ago, and I still think about it. IF ONLY I had asked him more questions. Could me going to Thailand have helped him? I'll never forgive myself for not being more inquisitive.

Moral to the story: Don't assume the Thai boy is lying. (I didn't, but like I said, I didn't ask enough questions)

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (May 15th, 2017), francois (May 4th, 2017), Oliver (May 5th, 2017)