List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'll take that as an admission that you do read my posts and we'll have no more nonsense about ignoring me. Good.
    More accurately, I can read your posts if I choose to log out or make the appropriate selection while logged on. Don't flatter yourself that what you usually post is of any substance. I'm simply using you this morning to have a go at a447; that need will pass

Liked

Re: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

Read my posts, don't read them...the world will continue regardless. BTW, you need a full stop after the word pass. Put it there while the edit time allows or don't. The choice is yours.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Read my posts, don't read them...the world will continue regardless. BTW, you need a full stop after the word pass. Put it there while the edit time allows or don't. The choice is yours.
    You really are so last century. The purpose of punctuation is help the reader make sense of something that could otherwise be ambiguous. It has no value other than a utilitarian one. There's nothing ambiguous about where my post ends, therefore a full stop is redundant. Perhaps reading this article might help you catch up the last 18 years http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a6766011.html

I should have added to that post however, that I use whatever tools come to hand, and you certainly are a tool

Liked

If you say so Freaky. I always thought that punctuation was to allow the writer to impart onto the page the inflections, pauses, wry looks, askance glances et cetera et cetera (that's latin if you're not sure) that pepper the English language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eats,_Shoots_%26_Leaves

Liked

a447: Fuck, this guy's boring. Please feel free to step in at any time.

Liked

Emojis are wonderful, being as they are extensions of punctuation. And now you have to make a conscious effort to not put in a full stop every time you post.
    😆😎😆

You're too easy to play. I can see why you put me on ignore. I want a more challenging opponent.

Liked

Neither is obnoxious old fart.

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 4th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Neither is obnoxious old fart.
    Yes, the willingness of the politically correct to engage in ad hominem attacks is well-documented, hence my reference to Matthew 23:27 before (which has nothing to do with religion, except in this case the secular "religion" of political correctness)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Yes, the willingness of the politically correct to engage in ad hominem attacks is well-documented, hence my reference to Matthew 23:27 before (which has nothing to do with religion, except in this case the secular "religion" of political correctness)
    You must know what they say about sinners and throwing stones hypocrite. From the same silly book.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    You must know what they say about sinners and throwing stones hypocrite. From the same silly book.
    Yes, that's the word that comes to mind when I read your nonsense: "Woe to you, ... you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean"