List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

I remember quite a while ago reading ( somewhere ?) about a hotel in Bkk that's famous / infamous for having a VERY old school approach to being a hotel and it openly advertises on it's website about having a very strict (Judgemental) "do NOT book here if you are a sex tourist ( or several other things that its owners find distasteful) " as you WILL be told to leave ??

Can anyway recall the name ?

I was SO tempted to send a sex tourist friend of mine "just for the craic" as he would have exploded on being asked to leave :-) But I thought that might not be fair on either party, but now after my being up front and telling him all about the place and us laughing about it he doesn't believe me that such a hotel can still exist anywhere ( never mind Bangkok) !

So, does anyone know where I mean and can remember the name of have their website address etc perhaps ?

Many thanks in anticipation ( and as my friends says we just might go yet for afternoon tea during our mutual trips in July THAT could be "fun" - or NOT ! lol)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

I always thought that was a spoof advertisement. However there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find http://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com/

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

And if I type a post on the message board I frequent with others who share an interest in Thailand it seems I'll get the answer too - so, you do your thing and I'll do mine eh. Thank you none the less.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And if I type a post on the message board I frequent with others who share an interest in Thailand it seems I'll get the answer too - so, you do your thing and I'll do mine eh. Thank you none the less.
    Sheer laziness on your part

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sheer mind your own fucking business on your part - I happened to be logged into the board when the matter come into my head and so posted the question - and why shouldn't I, no one forced you to reply ! Go fuck yourself. I hope I've made my view clear on the matter.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (May 4th, 2017), paperboy (May 1st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I always thought that was a spoof advertisement.
    Oh PS re your above....... there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find lots of real life accredited reviews - just sheer laziness on your part it seems not checking before saying that. :-p

Liked

The atlanta is a dump, and I heard they are also refusing married couples that happen tombe foreign/thai.

Avoid this place like the plague, that is unacceptable prejudice behaviour.

Liked

The Atlanta Hotel's website provides an enjoyable read. I won't spoil it by reproducing it here except to say that it welcomes children.... but only if they are kept under strict control. Animals are most welcome so sex- tourists who enjoy pony-rides are in with a chance.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2017), paulo15 (May 1st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wonder ( just out of passing interest more than any intention to be booking a two week stay :-) how they feel about "the gays' ? They seem to lambast and barr just about everyone else from the hotel BUT they don't actually mention the gays, so either we're so beyond the pale that they assume that it just goes without saying that "our sort" wouldn't be welcome there, or PERHAPS they are placing us in the wind swept and interesting theatrical types who as long as they don't actually have sex they can tolerate ( a bit like the Church of England and Catholism it seems there .......I'm guessing that I already know the answer to this question but with the lack of any printed answer on their website it just made me wonder .....perhaps I should email to find out :-)

Dear Reception,

I'm a christian Minister, who intends to come to bangkok to study temples, I happen to be fond of a bit of cock but promise not to dip my wick whilst saying in your esteemed establishment, so would you have a room for me ?........something like that anyway :-))

Liked

Freaky wrote:
    " However there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find."

Ah yes. It's good to have our own beloved Freakykins back to his usual self.