Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fees

Liked

Re: Fees

Freaky. Chinese straight boys aren't available...sadly. Gay for pay hasn't reached China yet. However they will sleep and cuddle with you for free.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes it has. U just don't know where to look.

Liked

Ok. Where?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Was totally bored on sunday early morning at Babylon..so read The Nation and came across an interesting article on May 1st/labour day holiday. They interviewed a while bunch of real working class people doing menial type work and their salaries were all like BHT330/day or BHT9000/month. Now I'm aware that the minimum salary is around 330/day but I kinda expected most employers to pay at least a bit more than that. Kinda puts everything into perspective...a clever MB able to market his assets well should be able at the very minimum make at least double that even in the slow season. ...and most explains why straight guys are willing to do what does not come naturally to them. Strange thing was that at the new Jupiter on silom soi 4 several of the gogos were there with their girl friends...rather clever as it heightened their appeal..at least to me it did.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Was totally bored on sunday early morning at Babylon..so read The Nation and came across an interesting article on May 1st/labour day holiday. They interviewed a while bunch of real working class people doing menial type work and their salaries were all like BHT330/day or BHT9000/month. Now I'm aware that the minimum salary is around 330/day but I kinda expected most employers to pay at least a bit more than that. Kinda puts everything into perspective...a clever MB able to market his assets well should be able at the very minimum make at least double that even in the slow season. ...and most explains why straight guys are willing to do what does not come naturally to them. Strange thing was that at the new Jupiter on silom soi 4 several of the gogos were there with their girl friends...rather clever as it heightened their appeal..at least to me it did.
    And interestingly yesterday's (?) papers reported that unemployment is something like 1% (another Thai statistic I trust implicitly). When Twilight was known as Twilight (ie. the original incarnation) there were often the girlfriends of the boys in attendance. I think the old katoeys who ran the place made sure they were kept well under control. I don't often go to the bars these days; Apps like Grindr, Jack'd & Hornet have done away with the need to pay for over-priced drinks, but I don't recall seeing the girlfriends in attendance. It's mostly straight Japanese girls looking for someone to take to a disco (so I'm told). However Jupiter's reputation is more a rice-for-rice bar and it must be at least 10 years since I last went there. I might try it out now it's in Soi 4

Forum's veteran
    Liked

audience last week was very mixed ...lots of europeans...but then soi 4 is geared towards westerners if one looks at the menu.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Freaky. Chinese straight boys aren't available...sadly. Gay for pay hasn't reached China yet. However they will sleep and cuddle with you for free.
    After
    6 years in China I am back in the USA. Long story as to why..but I do miss the Chinese boys. I lived near 3 universities and so many younger Chinese boys loved older western guys...sigh.

I will be in thailand starting 22 may. I pay 1000. I have a couple of regular guys and tend to meet up with one of them every night. They seem happy with the 1000 but maybe I wouldn't know if they were unhappy.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Kittyboy wrote:
    "6 years in China I am back in the USA. Long story as to why..but I do miss the Chinese boys. I lived near 3 universities and so many younger Chinese boys loved older western guys...sigh."

Absolutely right and the preferred type often seems to be bears 🐻. Which I'm not. Must be something to do with pandas.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

asreTroll...kinda answers your question....doest it?!

Liked

Well not really but If you say so Sexual Deviant.