Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fees

Liked

Fees

I know this has been asked ad infinitum but can someone share the current tip range for Pattaya or direct me old posts about this? First post, sorry it is one that has been covered many times. In Pattaya for couple more days if anyone wants to share first hand knowledge in person.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Fees

This is always interesting. U should know by now that most board members (at least most vocal ones) believe that we the paying public should demonstrate our respect and humanity by paying way over the top for sub par performance. U will probably get the usual looser bullshit. $1500 to 2500 bht for a kiss and tickle. And u r supposed to feel soooo grateful.

Liked

CNXCNX:

I reply wearily because no doubt this thread will degenerate into an endless stream of psycho posts from......because all the others do.

However you have asked an impossible question because we don't know what you want. Do you want to feel like an imperial overlord who can wave a few beads at the locals and have his way with them, afterwards congratulating himself on getting something sooooo cheap. Or do you want a pleasant experience whereby the next time you meet the boy he smiles and thinks of you as a pretty OK kind of person. If it's the former then I can't help you and your only option is the apps. But, if it's the latter then here goes. With 5 visits to Pattaya since Sep 2016 my credentials are not bad, information wise. Please bear in mind that everything I say applies only to straight boys, I don't know about gays. Regardless of what anyone tells you it's very unlikely that any boy in Boyztown will go with you for less than 1500 for a short time (2 hours) during normal working hours. In both Jomtien and Sunee 1300 is a reasonable rate to pay. I know of someone who still tries to get away with 1000 and is constantly surprised by the disappointment on the boys faces. There are those here who claim to enjoy seeing that but I am not one of them. I'll insert a caveat here and that is that as it's low low season you can probably negotiate a little less if you choose to. Another thing to bear in mind is that if like me you love straight boys then quite a few will not go with male farang, these boys are always top of the range good lookers. Until at some point they change their minds or just really need some money, and then perhaps for only a short while they will. If you have a good reputation amongst the boys then they'll go with you but if you're seen as a shit then they won't, no matter how much they need the money. NIrish and myself have both gently pursued a boy (boys) over time and found that sooner or later we can get them because they ask around and the other boys tell them this guys' alright. Even on my last trip my initial question "do you go with farang?' was met with a resounding and unequivocal NO but a couple of nights later I kissed him goodbye after a lovely couple of hours in my hotel room because no doubt the boys from Eros and Nice Boys had told him about me.

I would advise extreme caution against believing psycho posts on this subject because straight Thai boys are absolutely delightful and I am very rarely disappointed (Scamdick Massage excepted) but if you proceed to treat them as some here suggest then sooner or later trouble will come your way. Read them all back to back and you'll see what I mean.

A read of my multi platinum award winning post "The Perfect Off" will be time well invested.

Have a great time.

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 24th, 2017), Oliver (August 7th, 2017), paperboy (April 25th, 2017), phoenixabode (August 26th, 2017), TaoR (April 24th, 2017)

Liked

Thanks for the replies. I am more in the second category Arsenal. And appreciate Latin that we are a mixed bag. Nice guy from Cupidol who tried hard but just didn't make the grade asked for 3000 long time. Yes, I know, should have negotiated this in the bar. Heineken overdose and lust got in the way. Usually agree on 2000 long time. How does this square? Usually take from Sunee or Planet Romeo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal..beautiful post...now dont fall off your stoool just because i compliment u. And yes do have to agree that masculine straight guys r the best.

Liked

I think 2000 long time is very fair. I'm not the fucking Archangel Gabriel throwing money around with total disregard but I'm happy to pay the going rate plus a little bit more.

Liked

Latin wrote:
    "now dont fall off your stoool just because i compliment u. And yes do have to agree that masculine straight guys r the best."

I admit it. I love them and am totally totally totally addicted. I will never understand how straight Asian boys manage to be so sensual and yet so manly when they're with a guy. But they do.

9. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (April 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wouldnt go as far as to sat asian boys generally...I think its more of a Thai thing....or at least something that seems to occur easily in thailand...society in laos/Burma/Cambodia is probably not as tolerant and more judgemental....but in thailand the search for cash is strong and a straight boys gotta do what hes gotta do....its more of a challenge for me because I'm a top only.....

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    its more of a challenge for me because I'm a top only.....
    So you keep telling us.....

12. User who gave Like to post:

YNOT555 (May 16th, 2017)

Liked

In reality I bet he gets his legs in the air at every opportunity and has a bunghole like a wizard's sleeve