Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: BKK brief observations...

Liked

Re: BKK brief observations...

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Even a regular bar charges 150 baht for a beer. When will they ever learn that 150 baht is a ripp-off price ? The five of us went back to pattaya klang, where a beer is 60 baht.
    In Bangkok gogo bars a beer is 400~450 baht. I actually paid that price once, but never again. The show was mediocre at best.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

After long combative day walked into random massage place stuffed full of male whores....sorry masseurs...picked cute muscly one and upstairs we went. Got naked, massage boy was nowhere to be seen, called and he showed up. Apparently he doesn't wash customers down, in fact he's so special doesn't even get naked for the massage. Promptly put my clothes on and left, Chinese guy at reception tried to stop me wanting to know why. I let him know....he promptly started berating the massage boy....really let him have it... could still hear him screaching 20 m down the road.

Liked

Assuming the above is true I think you were perfectly within your rights to do as you did. I would and indeed have, done the same.

Liked

OMFG a massage shop you've never been in before which turns out to offer.............massage rather than the cheap sex and pony-riding you just assumed was on offer because you're a whoremonger of the highest degree who thinks he can throw his knock-off travel expenses around and everybody will just drop to their knees and worship your magnificent cock?

Jesus Christ - call the cops to shut them down.

Maybe you go into a Pharmacy expecting to get wanked off? It wouldn't surprise me

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Actually yes. This is the 1st time a stoopid massage boy has dared challenge me, and trust me when I say I've done hundreds. For heavens sake there was only male masseurs wearing tight wife beaters. I honestly cannot remember the last time a massage didn't include sex.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....anyway...I carried on and several soi's and turns later I found what I wanted...massage boy got naked when I indicated this is what I wanted...with a smile to...promptly hopped into the shower...soaped me up...and things were back to the way they should be.
    Scotty...if the front of the shop is littered with young male masseurs in tight fitting vests....what would u think???

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...geez i really gotta pause before hitting the send button...forgot to say...massage 450...tip 350....60 min massage...with all the extra happy ending services provided...and Im not talking about a hand job either

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...Scotty...if the front of the shop is littered with young male masseurs in tight fitting vests....what would u think???
    I would think YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOOO - but I wouldn't get all pissy and make a scene if I'd never been in there before and found out it wasn't as I'd assumed.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 27th, 2017)

Liked

Many congrats on a good deal. You can use the savings to upgrade from livestock class on China Southern. Perhaps rent a cushion or some headphones.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 26th, 2017)

Liked

" A stoopid (sic) massage boy dared (sic) to challenge (sic) me." Damn natives. How dare they treat a buckra/ Mr Charlie/ Boss-Man/ Massa in such a disrespectful way?